Bill and Melinda are splitting up

This is part of the reason why I want my wife to work and be a major contributor to our wealth, so when she takes half its atleast earned :rofl: :smh:

She is contributing something to our crib, whips, all that. Luckily my brother, sister in law and best friend are lawyers so I'll have a fighting chance that it will be somewhat fair.

At that level partnership seems essential also in there case the big foundation they have together

There are many benefits to marriage. Whether it's worth the risk is a personal decision.

Married men live longer on average, because men don't take care of themselves.
It can actually be a solid financial partnership.
Raising children together.

Happiness=optional

There are many benefits to marriage. Whether it's worth the risk is a personal decision.

Happiness=optional

My homeboy getting married in June and basically said it was a business decision.

Happiness=optional
Marriage yes. the legal contract for whatever reason have to sign in America, no.

Inside Bill's Brain was a good watch, difficult dude in the vein of Steve Jobs so I guess she couldn't do it anymore. Weird making it 30 years in a relationship then be out though, probably struggled with this idea for years.

Many of the benefits unfortunately require a legal contract. If not you're just living with a friend or roommate which means nothing in the eyes of the law.
Agreed. “You better stay with this lady no matter what or else” is the part I’m not down with

Eh, she got the money but she's just an average-looking 56 year old white lady. Mackenzie Scott and Laurene Powell (widow of Steve Jobs) much better

Bill Gate ain’t going to join a damn thing. It’s BILL GATES. Money!! They’ll come to him. In packs.

Back
Top Bottom