Bill Gates Foundation accused of forcing vaccination at Gunpoint.

Quote from Bill Gates at a Environmental Conference.

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care,reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!

No question in my mind, Bill Gates is pursuing more than purely philanthropic causes in Africa.

Here we go again..............
laugh.gif

At face value, I agree with everything he said. Would love to read a few articles on it. I'll get to searching.

population control is controversial and obviously a touchy subject, but the idea of a large group forcing aids vaccination is still 
alien.gif

^

Did you see what was going on in that thread?
laugh.gif

This is just a new thread for discussion without the racial slurs and trolling

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Look ma, I saw a youtube video on conspiracy theories.

Hey buddy guess what I dont even watch that garbage.If you want to write everybody off as somebody that just watches youtube videos you are incredibly ignorant.Now if you may you can always free post pics of chicks in any of the appreciation threads .I want to have a discussion here if you choose not to particpate you can leave or post a did not read gif and risk getting banned.

This is the speech, which that excerpt is referring to...Make of it what you will...

I don't know about a sterilization or depopulation campaign but Gates certainly has ulterior motives for his current line of work .

Read "The New Imperialists" a couple weeks ago and the section on Gates really piqued my interest. I've been reading a lot more about Gates since then and it's become clear to me that dude is very underhanded in his business dealings and has a sinister brilliance lurking behind that harmless boyish facade.

Gates is relatively young and unfathomably wealthy, you don't live the life that he has and just give it all up to be this pure hearted good Samaritan all of a sudden.

There is no bigger playground for the wealthy than Africa and imo, Gates is just following in the footsteps of Imperialists before him, word to Cecil Rhodes. He mastered the world of technology, now he wants to master the natural world, through genetic manipulation of plants and human DNA. This has always been his biggest fascination.

On the surface he is helping save lives and reduce poverty but don't be at all surprised in 20 years when MS is the global leader in DNA patents and/or a massive holder of African/Indian natural resources.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^Why do you assume he has ulterior motives?
because hes a conspiracy theorist.

stupid question: if you DIDNT vaccinate people against AIDS or other diseases, wouldnt that effectively act as population control since these people would die from the diseases?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

stupid question: if you DIDNT vaccinate people against AIDS or other diseases, wouldnt that effectively act as population control since these people would die from the diseases?

That is possible, but keep in mind that with vaccinations those issuing them have the ability to control what is in the vaccinations, whether it's 100% clean or something foul is in them.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so I'm not going to start saying that there's gold-plated GPS trackers in the vaccines which can control humans, but keep in mind that they have that power if they so desire to exercise it.

I rather have "some" planned parenthood then another thousand children starving from poverty.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^

Did you see what was going on in that thread?
laugh.gif

This is just a new thread for discussion without the racial slurs and trolling

there wont be anymore of that from Tezzyboi2011 since he has been banned

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Gates is relatively young and unfathomably wealthy, you don't live the life that he has and just give it all up to be this pure hearted good Samaritan all of a sudden.

I would. 
Well, for this topic, I can see it from both sides. 

Giving vaccines by force is sort of OD, but sometimes you have to accomplish your goal (vaccinating all the children) by any means necessary. 

I can understand why the kids ran away because shots are scary, and dislike for foreigners. 

But I can also see why they would have to use force, because the people there might have lost the trust of foreigners from previous events. 

Over Population is a myth propagated to keep people of color from reproducing in places like Africa so imperial forces can have land easily accessible to seize and exploit natural resources. My opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom