Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

Co-written by Hader and Silicon Valley executive producer Alec Berg, Barry centers on an ex-Marine (Hader) who works as a low-rent hitman in the Midwest. Lonely and dissatisfied in his life, he begrudgingly travels to Los Angeles to kill someone and ends up finding an accepting community in a group of eager hopefuls within the LA theater scene.

The series, which co-stars Henry Winkler as Gene Cousineau, an inspiring acting teacher; Stephen Root as Fuches, a man who arranges Barry’s hits; Sarah Goldberg as Sally, an aspiring actress who is Barry’s entree into LA’s theater scene; Anthony Carrigan as Noho Hank, a Chechen gangster; and Glenn Fleshler as Goran Pazar, a Chechen gangster

barry-poster-bill-hader.jpg

Episode 2 felt even quicker last night :smh:

Nothing really happened. I did :lol: at the wife coming in telling Goran to quiet down because of his daughters sleepover.

Some dps have leaked so I watched this early yesterday.

Barry not hearing dude get beaten and him complaining about it :lol:

Reactions: God
solid series, I'll always support former SNL cast members from Armisen, Forte, Fey, Samberg's era and even before that(never Keenan though, dude will rot on that show). Glad to be able to see Hader regularly, where he belongs.

If he brings out some original impressions :rofl:

:lol: :rofl:

This dude Barry be putting himself in George Costanza type situations.

The great Chechen assassin killing himself :lol:

Robot's character's whole situation :lol:

Take your hand out of your pocket :lol: Gene Cousineau:pimp:

Big Dawg had enough of the life and the guys was so happy to see him

EP 3:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom