Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

I either want to sign them or **** them :lol:

That dude was not joking. Then wnded up ****ing her in a different way.

This Glenn Gary Glenn Ross scene. Doing it mad nice helpful person.

Barry spiraled a bit this ep. Getting drunk, spending money, inviting a friend and his buddies out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Root with impersonations :lol:

Barry overreacting to being a psycho :rofl:

That raid :lol: :rofl:

Crazy if Barry got a kid

Starting to question Fuches love for Barry :lol: thought it was 60/40 now it's looking 90/10 all about $$$ & Power

Gene Cousineau is the best character on TV right now :lol: Henry Winkler :pimp:

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695390-275-310.gif

Gene crazy with this detective weirdly being attracted to him :lol:

Barry needs to kill all of these dudes :lol: Son is dumb and dangerous :rofl:

This episode had me dying, easily my favorite show out. I'm mad as **** there's only two episodes left.

Love how the episode ended.

Low key Barry is a great actor when he goes through real life ****.

The dream performance was on point and his actual performance was so powerful with his sadness it made shorty tap in to her potential.

Last edited:
Low key Barry is a great actor when he goes through real life ****.

The dream performance was on point and his actual performance was so powerful with his sadness it made sborty tap in to her potential.

This. Watched Sunday's episode last night, great stuff.

Didn't expect him to off Chris, let alone in cold blood.

You know he never got the chance to apologize to me now to late :wow: :rofl::rofl:Fuches on the phone with Noah Hank talking about Barry

Chris & Barry in the car was great both views was understandable

Chapter Seven: Loud, Fast and Keep Going :pimp:

barry-s1e7-gene.jpeg

I’m not sure why but I didn’t expect things to end this way or a lot of that **** to happen. Crazy ending, can’t believe the season is over.

At least No Ho Hank will get to shine now next season :pimp: :lol:

Janice with that slow turn look on live tv when Gene was on the phone with her, priceless :lol:

Barry would have been in the clear if his FB was never created/never mentioned his stage name to Janice and if he didnt do that monologue for Gene. :smh: :lol: but then there would be no show.

Janice was offed in the forest right, Barry stay leavin bodies in his path :smh: Barry sayin "starting now..." multiple times thinking he could finally just leave his past like that :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I like that even though this is a dark comedy, the action has a real quality to it. Like when he lit them up in the car in the earlier episodes quickly, like damn.

Back
Top Bottom