Bill O'Reilly appears to be in a bit of hot water UPDATE: He's finished

If roger ailes can go anyone in that building can go y'all playing yourselfs if think anyone is immune

Yes.... but if this below is the blueprint of how you go out after sexually harassing multiple women employees of your own network then Bill will end up just fine.

Roger Ailes, the chairman and CEO of the cable news network Fox News, resigned Thursday.

Ailes will receive about $40 million from the cable news network as part of the settlement agreement surrounding his departure.

Ailes also stays on as an adviser to Rupert Murdoch, who will take over as interim chairman and CEO for the time being.

“Roger Ailes has made a remarkable contribution to our company and our country. Roger shared my vision of a great and independent television organization and executed it brilliantly over 20 great years,” Murdoch said in a statement.

After dinner, she said, Mr. O’Reilly invited her to his hotel suite. Ms. Walsh said she declined. Trying to remain cordial, she suggested that they go to the hotel bar instead. Once there, she said, he became hostile, telling her that she could forget any career advice he had given her and that she was on her own. He also told her that her black leather purse was ugly.

:lol:

I wouldn't resist this broad either

0cd8e1d06299cfeaa039d47ad4426f9b.jpg

I wouldn't resist this broad either

0cd8e1d06299cfeaa039d47ad4426f9b.jpg
I can't stand Fox news but sometimes "people" at work have it on and I can't do anything about it. I will admit though it seems they have some of the finest chicks on a news show outside of Telemundo. All of them dress like this

desiring  a woman who wouldn't do it because of the color of your skin is putting it on a pedestal
But when it's desire like you desire an object is not putting it on a pedestal. 
besides homeboy's context is if this Greek freek pressed on him, he wouldn't resist, and none of ya would either.

looks like Bill might be actually be exiting...
nerd.gif
I mean if someone does resist because of her views on race then whatever. I'm just saying smashing her doesn't necessarily mean you're putting her on a pedestal. 

desiring a woman who wouldn't do it because of the color of your skin is putting it on a pedestal
Stop it, there are plenty of white supremacist dudes who will blow some sista's backs out and go back to being white supremacists after they bust. Sex =/= I want to be with you for the rest of my life and guide you to the light. 

So we say she is smashable somehow we putting her on the level of the gods, lol

Back
Top Bottom