I wouldn't resist this broad either

0cd8e1d06299cfeaa039d47ad4426f9b.jpg
edit* nm I thought this broad was Mexican for some reason

Still **** her.

Last edited:
Remember when camron was on his show and he was like
"I got dirt on you doggie" looooool

Cam knew

i still don't believe it till he's supposed to come back on Monday, no one has come on record, and Bill just signed that multi year deal.

da bloc already down 25% since his vacation.

Parent company 21st Century Fox said Wednesday: “After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel.”

View media item 2409551

welp.

Tucker Carlson, come on down! You're next up for the big chair, here is your script.

his come up since he replaced da blonde broad Kelly..sheesh.

I know I'm stating the obvious here, but all these damn Republicans/conservatives are the biggest @#%#$ hypocrites on the planet. Pretty much every single one that promotes his or her "values" does the opposite in real life.

-Bash homosexuals->get arrested for molesting boys/men
-Talk about sanctity of marriage -> cheat on wives and get divorced countless times
-Talk about saving lives by banning abortion -> support wars that kill thousands of innocent people
-Portray black and Mexican people as rapists -> grab women by the @#$@$ and molest female coworkers
-Talk about protecting the working class -> get rid of all programs that actually help the working class

Straight up evil group of people.

Last edited:
I know I'm stating the obvious here, but all these damn Republicans are the biggest @#%#$ hypocrites on the planet. Pretty much every single one that promotes his or her "values" do the opposite in real life.

-Talk about sanctity of marriage ->get divorced countless times
-Talk about saving lives by banning abortion -> support wars that kill thousands of innocent people
-Portray black and Mexican people as rapists -> grab women by the @#$@$ and molest female coworkers
-Talk about protecting the working class -> get rid of all programs that actually help the working class

First ones to tell you white privilege is a myth.

I can't stand Fox news but sometimes "people" at work have it on and I can't do anything about it. I will admit though it seems they have some of the finest chicks on a news show outside of Telemundo. All of them dress like this

“There is a good ol’ boys’ network thing there at Fox,” Dimond said. “There was when I was there. ... It’s a boys’ shop. You do not complain. You’ve got to wear your skirts short and your heels high, and you’ve got to put lots of makeup on if you’re a woman.”

Dimond said in the last month she was at Fox News, the hairdresser asked her if she would go blonde. When she asked the woman who told her to ask that question, the hairdresser wouldn’t say.

Good thing he's gone though. Now, watch their audience claim that this is another sign of Fox turning "liberal."

I know I'm stating the obvious here, but all these damn Republicans/conservatives are the biggest @#%#$ hypocrites on the planet. Pretty much every single one that promotes his or her "values" does the opposite in real life.

-Talk about sanctity of marriage -> cheat on wives and get divorced countless times

Only difference between them and ISIS members is the book they choose to defend (but never open).

I know this may sound harsh, but I also have zero sympathy for the victims in this scandal. They knowingly joined an openly vile, racist, and hateful network that influences the millions of dumb @#$@ rednecks and inbreds that live in this country and ruin life for everyone else. I hate all parties involved

Last edited:
I just have no sympathy towards someone saying "I feel harassed because I was invited to his hotel room" when that same person is also going on air to portray minorities as criminals and terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom