Billboard Album Sales for May 12th...Killa sold how much???

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

43K is still a L no matter how you look at it.
but he's the #1 rap album on billboard.....
nerd.gif

His low numbers was expected.... nobody really checks for Cam outside of NYC besides die hard fans. His career been on the decline since Killa Season,wasn't really feeling the album that much either.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

only on NT is 43k a "come up" for CAM. The size of the "Crime pays" thread i thought he would done 43k off NT alone... How yall figure he spent a total of 20K.... studio time, producers, mastering, gotta pay the camera man, wardrobe etc. Wasn't he front cover XXL? hot 97 and ms info? 106? This was a L. Album was dookie and thats y. And Purple haze is one of my favorite albums, a coming of age joint 4 me.
roll.gif

I seriously dont understand how 43K is bad for this. What did yall dudes expect him to do? Kiss numbers? what did kiss sell again..like 130k right? Yet he had MAJOR weight behind him and all the things he needed,co-signs etc. Cam hardly tried to even push it like that. How much did Ross sell 1st week? Yall expected him to do Ross numbers?

Like someone answer.what kinda numbers did yall expect him to do from this album? 100K the first week? 200K the first week? this is funny. This is not 2001 and the Dipset Era
laugh.gif

Can't reason w/ NT. These are the same group of "Hip Hop fans" who think the more you sale the better the rapper you are.

only on NT is 43k a "come up" for CAM. The size of the "Crime pays" thread i thought he would done 43k off NT alone... How yall figure he spent a total of 20K.... studio time, producers, mastering, gotta pay the camera man, wardrobe etc. Wasn't he front cover XXL? hot 97 and ms info? 106? This was a L. Album was dookie and thats y. And Purple haze is one of my favorite albums, a coming of age joint 4 me.
roll.gif

I seriously dont understand how 43K is bad for this. What did yall dudes expect him to do? Kiss numbers? what did kiss sell again..like 130k right? Yet he had MAJOR weight behind him and all the things he needed,co-signs etc. Cam hardly tried to even push it like that. How much did Ross sell 1st week? Yall expected him to do Ross numbers?

Like someone answer.what kinda numbers did yall expect him to do from this album? 100K the first week? 200K the first week? this is funny. This is not 2001 and the Dipset Era
laugh.gif

sosa comments always be on point in the music forum.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Can't reason w/ NT. These are the same group of "Hip Hop fans" who think the more you sale the better the rapper you are.

wrong this was supposed to be Cam's big comeback after a weak Killa Season which was leaked about a year in advance, like me and others said, Cam gave us amixtape

Back
Top Bottom