Billy Joel expecting a child at 65 years old...thoughts NT?

How so?

You see older guys planting the seed with no problem. As long as you take care of yourself, you could still be ******* well into your 70s.

As far as women, there are slim chances to none that they'll give birth past the age of 50.

While men may still be able to manufacture that daily supply of sperm regardless of age they remain vulnerable to errors, and DNA foul-ups with each and every copy that's made. This just doesn't impact the rate of conception, but it can impact the health of the baby or even the health of the pregnancy itself. The older the male the more susceptible the sperm is to developing breaks in the DNA.

While men may still be able to manufacture that daily supply of sperm regardless of age they remain vulnerable to errors, and DNA foul-ups with each and every copy that's made. This just doesn't impact the rate of conception, but it can impact the health of the baby or even the health of the pregnancy itself. The older the male the more susceptible the sperm is to developing breaks in the DNA.
wat abput conceiving when.drunk.

More proof that men shouldn't fear the aging process. 

There's no biological clock ticking on our end. The only issue would be being able to play with your kid at a certain age, but other than that it shouldn't be an issue.  
This is false.
Sperm quality dips after about 25-30. It drops waaay off after about 50/60 somewhere in there. Assuming his wife/gf is in the prime of her child bearing years (which she is not) the child still has a higher chance of having a wide set of issues from simple aspergers all the way to cerebral palsy.

I can see this too. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Man the **** yall paupers got any thoughts on this? Let my man live for w/e short period of time he has left. Whether he's only a dad for 5 years or 15 this kid got it made. Your dad could die tomorrow. Some 20 yr old could knock up a chick and get an inoperable tumor 8 months later. **** happens.

To me you can't put aside the wealth he is about to inherit. It doesn't substitute a father but provides the best standard of living, that's something most working class fathers would kill to give their children.

Other than that I aint about to knock what kinda father he is or might be in older age. I don't see anything wrong if you want to call this selfish.

Billy Joel :smokin

Uhh, this is my first time seeing Billy Joel at all. He looks far different than I imagined.
I always confuse what Billy Joel looks like with what Billy Crystal looks like
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom