Billy Mays, Cause of Death

I knew he was on that white
smh.gif

I always thought that white powder under his nostrils was just residual Oxi-clean.....guess it wasn't.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I always thought that white powder under his nostrils was just residual Oxi-clean.....guess it wasn't.
He had us all fooled, that white girl was his inspiration for oxi-clean
smh.gif

i hate how when people die, all this %@#+ comes out the wood works, @!+! it, he did blow? big %@#+.....let the man rest.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

He had us all fooled, that white girl was his inspiration for oxi-clean
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i hate how when people die, all this %@#+ comes out the wood works, @!+! it, he did blow? big %@#+.....let the man rest.

Nothing's coming out the woodworks. The autopsy is just being released.

never woulda thought

"For a limited time only if you buy this 8ball, I'll throw another one in free of charge!"

smh.gif

<---wonders how many younguns/nters are gonna go to their mom's pantry and line up a few rails of Oxy-clean...you know...just to check.
wink.gif

The toxicology tests also showed therapeutic amounts of painkillers hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol, as well as anti-anxiety drugs alprazolam and diazepam.
I'm not a doctor or anything but it would seem any of those drugs (prescription or not) coupled with coke could be lethal. Damn...who wouldathought Billy Mays was ridin' the white horse.

damn, wonder how his kids took the news that he was on yayo
r.i.p
i aint never touchin dat +%!

Goes to so you how much people dont know anything about anybody, real talk. You think you know but you really dont

Back
Top Bottom