Bing.com Your Thoughts?

Microsoft has re-branded Live Search into Bing. Go to Bing.com to test it out. Google is still the default, but at least MS is trying.
ohwell.gif

Fun activity: Go to blindsearch.fejus.com type in a search query,anonymous search results come up, vote for which one you think is the best, and be amazed!

EDIT: Bumping this thread since the commercials have come out and some of y'all have probably tried it.

Im WAY TOO INVESTED IN google to switch

Gmal
Google Docs
Google Maps
Google Health
Google Calender
Google Chrome
and more

Like with their MP3 player, Microsoft is super late. Google has already been the preferred search engine for almost a decade now. Going to be hard to getpeople to leave.

Nope nope nope! Google became a noun to me. "Bing it" just doesn't sound right as opposed to "Google it". It just doesn't compare.Sorry Microsoft...

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Nope nope nope! Google became a noun to me. "Bing it" just doesn't sound right as opposed to "Google it". It just doesn't compare. Sorry Microsoft...

verb..

no other search engine is ever gonna dethrone GOOGLE in my opinion

Google > any search engine

just tried bing.com and its pretty legit..i like the image search feature because it'll have ALL the pictures in one page as oppose to google which willhave like 10 pics per page and it will go on forever..thats the only difference i see..other than that its pretty much the same

Back
Top Bottom