Biochip signifying the end of the world?

In 1983, a micro chip was invented to monitor animals, and is currently used world wide. This microchip or biochip is inserted into animals in order to keep track and monitor the behavior and actions of animals.
Currently, there are debates of inserting a very similar chip into humans for both identification purposes and to "solve" all currency problems. Rather than people having money to carry around and use, this chip would be just scanned in order to buy and sell things, and eliminate all current bills of money.  These chips would be inserted into either the top side of our hands near our thumbs, or by our fore heads, which are the warmest, easiest places to scan. I'm not 100% sure on the process and how it works, but those are the basics.

Quote straight from the bible.

Revelations 13:16-18
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

All people who believe in this would most likely refuse to have this chip inserted into them. Not only would they be mocked for having religious commitment like some are today, they would literally not be able to live a normal life. NT's thoughts on this?

it would be a very complicated system. billions of people would operate under one system. what if tat system fails.

You carry a cellphone fam?

GPS system in your whip?

Got a bank account?

Did your mother register you for a social security #?

In other words they already got what your afraid to give up.

They own every $, and monitor every channel because they either host or produce them.

But, [Mos Def] Fear not Man because Man must die. [Mos Def]

Now if were talking behavioral activity that's another discussion....

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

No it's from the bible so it's not real.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theekinqq

it would be a very complicated system. billions of people would operate under one system. what if tat system fails.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're living in a "system" now. [/color]
nerd.gif

I didnt believe it before, but when the "swine" flu hit everybody was out getting shots, The Verichip being inserted is as easy as a shot.......if there was a "reason" to get it people would go in flocks just like the H1N1 Vacs

Originally Posted by GTEK

You carry a cellphone fam?

GPS system in your whip?

Got a bank account?

Did your mother register you for a social security #?

In other words they already got what your afraid to give up.

Those are all things that keep tabs on us, but NONE of these are chips that are actually inserted into us and are with us at all times. These chips are easily put in just by a shot, and if people have the incentive theyre going to get it. Sounds like a good idea at first, but there are gunna be unintended consequences.

Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marveled at its beauty... Its genius... Billions of people just living out their lives... Oblivious.

What if you're in that system already and you don't even know it...

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

nerd.gif
eek.gif

nothing is real. the world (well society) is merely a manifestation of our minds. we were given the power to think and started off at ... like point zero.. it's just insane to see the progression that humanity has made from the beginning of time. the mind is a dangerous place.. it's only a matter of time before we come full circle and we ruin ourselves.

to be honest, this is one point in the future where i am confident to say i wouldnt want to live through.

New inventions and technology always causes those people to point at Revelation, the coming Apocalypse, the rise of the AntiChrist, etc.
I mean, the advent printing press had people crying end of the world
ohwell.gif

End of the world? Doubt it.
We'll be in our 80s thinking back about all the sensational fuss over these chips that'll probably simplify and make things easier.

If you ain't down with it, be Amish.

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

In 1983, a micro chip was invented to monitor animals, and is currently used world wide. This microchip or biochip is inserted into animals in order to keep track and monitor the behavior and actions of animals.
Currently, there are debates of inserting a very similar chip into humans for both identification purposes and to "solve" all currency problems. Rather than people having money to carry around and use, this chip would be just scanned in order to buy and sell things, and eliminate all current bills of money.  These chips would be inserted into either the top side of our hands near our thumbs, or by our fore heads, which are the warmest, easiest places to scan. I'm not 100% sure on the process and how it works, but those are the basics.

Quote straight from the bible.

Revelations 13:16-18
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

All people who believe in this would most likely refuse to have this chip inserted into them. Not only would they be mocked for having religious commitment like some are today, they would literally not be able to live a normal life. NT's thoughts on this?
OMG I just figured it out.

MONEY IS THE DEVIL!

or if you eliminate the D it's just

Dr-Evil-Money--35910.jpg

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

nerd.gif
eek.gif
Last Edited By: JRose5 02/13/10 4:06 AM.Edited 1 time.

WHAT WHAT?!?!!

no lie, I had a dream about this. before I woke up I was about to cut my arm up and find the chip
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom