BIRDHOUSE "THE BEGINNING" PREMIERE AND WILLY SANTOS SKATEBOARD CONTEST & DEMO

For any of you guys that are free, come check out the skateboard contest and demo on Sunday January 27th. We will have plenty of giveaways to give out. Alsocome check out the Birdhouse "The Beginning" Video Premiere at the One Luv Reggae Bar in Paranaque later that evening. Come say whats up. I'll bethere with the staff.

PI_Jan08_Sk8_event_flyer_Color-790393.jpg

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Can we hang out?

American Blvd. in Glorietta is closed....
HAHAHA Actually to correct you mayn, American Blvd. North Edsa was my spot.

Hope a lot of you can make it. They're giving out some good prizes so if you're down to go and have some free time try to hit up both the skatedemo/contest as well as the Birdhouse Premiere. Willy will be there for everyone that wants to meet him.

In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others one's own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted subconscious impulses/desires without letting the ego recognize them. The theory was developed by Sigmund Freud and further refined by his daughter Anna Freud, and for this reason, it is sometimes referred to as "Freudian Projection"

but yeah umm.. speaking of American Blvd, apparently a friend of a family friend (who deals in cloth) knows the owner. late last year when i was complainingthat it's damn near impossible to find anything my size here (L is bitin, XL is like super wide but also bitin), she gave me a VIP card to American Blvd.

so yeah, i got the hookup. holla atcha boy!

Too bad I have a prior commitment. Let me know if you guys are going to be in the Ortigas/Mandaluyong area aftewards. Maybe I would be free by then.

Back
Top Bottom