Birdman richest in the rap industry?

Yeah Stunna definitely got more paper than Jay..
He probraly close to Diddy honestly..
And only more paper is coming in.
Wasnt Cash Money independent until like 2000?
They made hella profit of Hot Boyz/Big Tymers.
Waynes made them a ton of banK.
The other artist have too.

RICHER THAN THE RICHEST

Jay's moves are just telegraphed, Baby's not getting newspaper coverage for his business moves

cartune wrote:

O yea and he has an independent energy company while Jay is minority owner of the Nets.
Look at the article posted above you numbnuts. Bronald doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

so is he?

That song Money to Blow give you this idea?

laugh.gif
 In high school this girl honestly believed Master P was a couple Mill from Bill Gates
roll.gif

P was worth 600+ mill at one point though. thats insane
eek.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
Birdman and Slim have more money than Jay. Understand Birdman had a 30 mi deal when Jay wa still on the comeup. And he banks off of every hot song under Cash Money every sale under cash money, every show, tour a cash money artist does. He owns 85% of CM's royalties, 50% of its publishing revenues and ownership of all masters. He see's atleast $5 off of every physical album sold so when Wayne sold 1 mill in a week he made 5 mill that week. While yall laugh at his record sales hes laughing because he made a quick mill off an album.

Meanwhile Jay just bough his masters...

O yea and he has an independent energy company while Jay is minority owner of the Nets.
Thank you my dude. Thank you.
Do y'all dudes realize how much money Cash Money was making INDEPENDENTLY (damn near pure profit) in order for Universal to sign that 30 million dollar distribution deal?

Now, look at the run they've had. These dudes have been hot for over 10 years (BG, Juvie, Hot Boys, Mack 10, Lil' Wayne, Drake) with no real break and are only picking up steam. 

That doesn't even account for what he did with the raw, to quote Rafool's avy...

Baby is DEF up there with Jay, Diddy and 50. 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
"I'm not a businessman, I'm a business man"..
Birdman might have tons of money before Jay-Z did but the main difference is that Jay-Z's money stretches far beyond music. Jay-Z got a later start than Birdman and already has made more money than him, establishing himself as the wealthiest rapper on this planet. So what's going to happen when people stop buying music associated with Baby? He stops making money. Jay-Z on the other hand will continue to make money long after his music career is done. Let's see, he co-owns three 40/40 clubs with three more opening up. He has Armadale vodka. He sold the rights to Rocawear for over 200 million dollars and still holds his steak in the company. Dude is co-brand director of Budweiser select. Owns part of the Nets, and I'm sure I'm missing some stuff. At the end of the day, Jay has more money and will continue  making more money at a faster rate than Baby ever will.[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] "The Dynasty, like my money last three lifetimes.."[/font]

I really don't know who has what. But I do remember that Birdman lost some of those lawsuits when the ex hot boys were suing him. I remember in magazines he was saying things like it was just a setback and he would get it all back cuz he a hustler and stuff like that. His comments just implied that he kind of felt those losses. He might of made it back but those losses should be factored in too.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Baby owns an oil company, dude has to be up there

laugh.gif
 Dudes make it seem like Baby owns Exxon Mobil with that oil company talk.  As far as money goes Baby is doing really good for himself but Jay is doing alot better.

Does Birdman make these Forbes' lists though? If not why do they exclude him if he's making SO much money.

I honestly cannot picture him making real business deals, he doesn't seem very business minded like 50, Puff and Jay are. He for the most part whenever I see him in front of a microphone sounds mad ignorant and always brags about how much money he has and never talks about how he got it. I'm thinking Slim is really the brains behind everything, Birdman is just the "face" of it all.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Does Birdman make these Forbes' lists though? If not why do they exclude him if he's making SO much money.

I honestly cannot picture him making real business deals, he doesn't seem very business minded like 50, Puff and Jay are. He for the most part whenever I see him in front of a microphone sounds mad ignorant and always brags about how much money he has and never talks about how he got it. I'm thinking Slim is really the brains behind everything, Birdman is just the "face" of it all.

considering the dude is worth atleast 300 mil i would def refrain from calling him a bad business man. I like baby whole persona because honestly he makes his money relies on nobody else and could care less about braking bread with the "Social Elite" he will just continue to make his money and spend with his family

Originally Posted by All Ready

Baby owns an oil company, dude has to be up there

Its been proven to be a false front company...its being investigated...plus...either hes not paying taxes or Forbes just forgets to put him in the top 20 every year.

No hate on Baby but look at how dude spends his money....yall looking at the Ghetto Michael Jackson...spending more money than he makes

Baby doesnt in my opinion have the ability to make or acquire more money than say a Shawn Carter, Sean Combs even Curtis Jackson

Not saying he is not amongst the richest but yall looking and hearing him talk about money and jewelry and cars and getting ahead of yallselves trying to stretch his money

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

He's got the most idiotic tattoo in the rap/music industry...But he's probably in the top 10 money wise cause of the hits by Wayne,YM,Kevin Rudolp and Jay Sean...

BirdmanTattoo.jpg
im saying though

120px-1_Star_Dragon_Ball.svg.png

make a wish.

I don't understand how you would expect anyone on here to give you an educated answer.

As I'm trying to think about it now, it's tough to gauge. How much they make from albums, single downloads, ringtones, shows, publishing (his own AND his artists), endorsements, and lord knows what else.

With Puff and Jay you would have to take clothing into account. Though I'm not sure RocAWear or Artful Dodger (wow did he KILL that brand) are doing much. 
And as Jay said, Forbes goes by what is REPORTED. Lord knows how many times Baby's walked through a club, picked up 5-10G's and walked right out. 

So basically the answer is......who knows?

Back
Top Bottom