Birdman richest in the rap industry?

N's is saying now like he's aint even in the discussion. Only person in the game to make more $ of actual record sales than Baby is Diddy. Only reason why 50 and Jay bread is longer is because their moguls, all those endorsements and business ventures.

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

so is he?

That song Money to Blow give you this idea?

laugh.gif
 In high school this girl honestly believed Master P was a couple Mill from Bill Gates

He's got the most idiotic tattoo in the rap/music industry...But he's probably in the top 10 money wise cause of the hits by Wayne,YM,Kevin Rudolp and Jay Sean...

BirdmanTattoo.jpg

Originally Posted by dakid23

Hitman Holla wrote:

so is he?

That song Money to Blow give you this idea?

laugh.gif
 In high school this girl honestly believed Master P was a couple Mill from Bill Gates

I don't know if he was able to hold onto it but P was in that ABSOLUTE elite monetary echelon too.

Yall n's talkin about Baby paid b/c of Wayne/YM. Did yall n's forget about CM? Not to mention for most of the nineties those n's were independent. Almost straight profit.

Naw I say jay-z is richer but my homeboy said birdman so I just wanted to see what ya'll would say lol but I think there's a interview where baby says he's the richest so yea idk lol

Originally Posted by All Ready

Baby owns an oil company, dude has to be up there
No, he doesn't. Bronald Oil doesn't exist and is a front for drug running. The feds are surely to get involved. You think Weezy got it bad? Baby will get racketeering, RICO and more.
[h1]Rap Moguls Go From Lil’ Wayne to Oil, Keep It Real With Tattoo [/h1]
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print |A A A

By David Wethe

data

Feb. 12 (Bloomberg) -- An oil well tattooed on the shavedhead of Bryan “Birdman

laugh.gif
Birdman and Slim have more money than Jay. Understand Birdman had a 30 mi deal when Jay wa still on the comeup. And he banks off of every hot song under Cash Money every sale under cash money, every show, tour a cash money artist does. He owns 85% of CM's royalties, 50% of its publishing revenues and ownership of all masters. He see's atleast $5 off of every physical album sold so when Wayne sold 1 mill in a week he made 5 mill that week. While yall laugh at his record sales hes laughing because he made a quick mill off an album.

Meanwhile Jay just bough his masters...

O yea and he has an independent energy company while Jay is minority owner of the Nets.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
Birdman and Slim have more money than Jay. Understand Birdman had a 30 mi deal when Jay wa still on the comeup. And he banks off of every hot song under Cash Money every sale under cash money, every show, tour a cash money artist does. He owns 85% of CM's royalties, 50% of its publishing revenues and ownership of all masters. He see's atleast $5 off of every physical album sold so when Wayne sold 1 mill in a week he made 5 mill that week. While yall laugh at his record sales hes laughing because he made a quick mill off an album.

Meanwhile Jay just bough his masters...

O yea and he has an independent energy company while Jay is minority owner of the Nets.
Thank you my dude. Thank you.
Do y'all dudes realize how much money Cash Money was making INDEPENDENTLY (damn near pure profit) in order for Universal to sign that 30 million dollar distribution deal?

Now, look at the run they've had. These dudes have been hot for over 10 years (BG, Juvie, Hot Boys, Mack 10, Lil' Wayne, Drake) with no real break and are only picking up steam. 

That doesn't even account for what he did with the raw, to quote Rafool's avy...

Baby is DEF up there with Jay, Diddy and 50. 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom