Birdman starring Michael Keaton and many stars - OSCAR Buzz for Keaton

This movie is literally amazing; Keaton is going to win the Oscar for this :pimp:

BIRDMAN or The Unexpected Virtue Of Ignorance is a black comedy that tells the story of an actor (Michael Keaton) - famous for portraying an iconic superhero - as he struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself.

supporting cast includes Emma Stone, Ed Norton, Naomi Watts, Zach Galifianakis, Lindsay Duncan and Amy Ryan

Michael Keaton
Ed Norton
Emma Stone
Naomi Watts

Bruhh I'm in there like church on Easter Sunday :smokin

Michael Keaton
Ed Norton
Emma Stone
Naomi Watts

Bruhh I'm in there like church on Easter Sunday
smokin.gif
don't forget zach galifianakis

really strange that I never heard of this and its been out for a week with amazing reviews.

8.5 on imdb

94% on Rotten Tomatoes

Going to watch it when it drops on blu-ray.

Last edited:
This movie was pretty incredible. I just got back from the theater.

If this thread isn't full of references to cash money birdman I'll be full of disappoint.

I tried. Watched for 20 min and it went back in the netflix sleeve to be mailed out.

zzzzzz

I tried. Watched for 20 min and it went back in the netflix sleeve to be mailed out.

zzzzzz

It's a pretty dope movie. Dialogue driven, good acting performances, and shot beautifully.

Only thing I never really like is film makers making movies for film industry people and then circle jerking each other.

Last edited:
This movie was cool but idk it qint live uo to the hype to me. That parody of a comic movie action scene was funny & so true tho

ed norton's character was good but i didnt think it was very good... 

but they said it was for fans of acting, they said it was supoosed to appeal to the people who enjoy those off broadway shows, not someone like me who would find more appeal in hollywood...

I for one was absolutely into it. The acting and directing were on point. It was a bit artsy, but those are the kinds of movies I enjoy, it's just so original. Plus the ending was pretty cool. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom