Birdman:"Wayne Is Bigger Than 2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z"

Quote:
Its kind of true tho . . . If you don't believe this talk to a lil cousin or bro and ask them about BIG, Jay, and Pac compared to Wayne, he's the hero for their generation . . . I mean I know some older cats that would laugh if you aint have 5 cats from the late 80s in your top 5 . . . Its just times is changin. My lil bro never heard Ice Cube rap, and he's in middle school now.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

its true Wayne is more known throughout the world than Jesus at this point.
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

:smh:
smh.gif
, :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Quote:
talk to a lil cousin or bro and ask them about BIG, Jay, and Pac compared to Wayne, he's the hero for their generation . . .

That's now though. Give it 10-15 years & see where dude ranks. My guess is no where near dudes radars. Baby is referencing Pac, Jay & Big in comparison. Wayne will not be referenced in that way in 10+ years.

I mean, if you were @#%$ your girl friend, wouldn't you say she has the best @#%$?
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

Quote:
Its kind of true tho . . . If you don't believe this talk to a lil cousin or bro and ask them about BIG, Jay, and Pac compared to Wayne, he's the hero for their generation . . . I mean I know some older cats that would laugh if you aint have 5 cats from the late 80s in your top 5 . . . Its just times is changin. My lil bro never heard Ice Cube rap, and he's in middle school now.

my dude is on point..

right now at this moment wayne is the biggest thing in hip hop...everytime im riding with someone in my car they ask if i got any lil wayne..

but its impossible to defend weezy on this board without being bashed on for being a d-rider. NT is the only place that absolutely hates wayne.

I'm going to put my dislike for Wayne aside and say this is false, for this very reason...go to nearly any country around the world and ask the youth, or even in this country most of our parents are familiar with the names Jay-Z, Biggie, Tupac, just because of their impact or fame, now compare that to Lil' Wayne...nobody really knows dude, c'mon.
Just because he's big with teenagers over here, doesn't even put him on their radar.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

I see people cant have opinions anymore without people calling names and being disrespectful.

Let him think what he wants.

Wayne is madddd young and has shown some improvement. He may be the best ever one day, he may not.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Quote:
2pac > notorious b.i.g. > jay-z > soulja boy > lil' wayne
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360
.::sherwin100s::.
Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$100 PM ME!​

I think he means that Wayne might be able to realise his full potential and achieve it unlike pac and big who passed before their time and reached their peaks.

i think hes been kissing wayne too much.
mono is clouding his judgement.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

and yet, the logic from dude who made that statement, like to kiss guys. :smh:
smh.gif

(sorry, don't have the pic)
JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

I really dont see how lil wayne is considered to be great. He became famous off other people's songs. All the popular songs people know him of from the past year is him being featured on. I dont even remember when was the last time lil wayne even had his own song on the radio, and he's bigger than pac, biggie and jay z? I agree lyrically he;s nice but come on.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

Back
Top Bottom