Birdman:"Wayne Is Bigger Than 2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z"

Quote:
Wayne never stopped," he explains. "He take it like a professional; he never stop working and that's why he where he is. And besides that, the li'l @#%$ supergifted, extra-smart, talented like a motha****a. You know it's possible that they can have another Wayne come out, but what he 'bout to do is a miracle for us to see. We was fortunate to grow up on Tupac, but he died young. This @#%$ Wayne got bigger that. Bigger than Tupac, bigger than Biggie and Jay-Z. It's crazy."
www.miaminewtimes.com/2007-11-01/music/the-birdman-lands/ :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.​

if thats the way the man feels, let em feel
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Its kind of true tho . . . If you don't believe this @#%$ talk to a lil cousin or bro and ask them about BIG, Jay, and Pac compared to Wayne, he's the hero for their generation . . . I mean I know some older cats that would laugh if you aint have 5 cats from the late 80s in your top 5 . . . Its just times is changin. My lil bro never heard Ice Cube rap, and he's in middle school now.
Nay Nimley . . . I'm The Same Cat
Controllin Where The Game At, And If You Tryin' Change That
I Know Where To Aim At . . .​
TEAMMUSICFORUM
"It Ain't A Classic Unless I Say So"

:smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

1) He's on Water

2) The Game Is All @#%$ Up when people actually make statements like that and they're serious :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

Yall got it wrong Im pretty sure Baby is talkin about a diff kind of "bigger" if you kno how he get down
Quote:
Wayne never stopped," he explains. "He take it like a professional; he never stop working and that's why he where he is. And besides that, the li'l @#%$ supergifted, extra-smart, talented like a motha****a. You know it's possible that they can have another Wayne come out, but what he 'bout to do is a miracle for us to see. We was fortunate to grow up on Tupac, but he died young. This Wayne got bigger that. Bigger than Tupac, bigger than Biggie and Jay-Z. It's crazy :x
sick.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

I cant take someone who rhymes N_ at the end of all there bars serious :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

baby really means that he is a better kisser than tupac biggie and jay-z
TEAMBATMAN
Good, even though it's sometimes sidetracked, always, repeat: always triumphs over evil​

He might be bigger then Jay. But Biggie and Pac are legends they are not hip hop legends but legends. Outside of Hip Hop who knows about wayne?????
TeamClippers

i guess in terms of popularity right now, sure he's bigger than pac, big, etc. as far as talent goes? lmao

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Back
Top Bottom