Bishop at Aretha Franklin's Funeral Wildin

When I first seen it, I knew homie did it on purpose and if he didn't, I knew they would have a field day with him. Goof ball thought he could grope her on stage on national television and get away with it.

Ballsy move. Inappropriate given the situation.
If they like it, it's bold and manly and you likely smash. (Idc if he's married, his intent is to smash)
If they don't like it, it's public shaming and #metoo. Not smart doing it on tv.
Taco Bell comment was so ignorant and tone deaf.

F6549B9C-A56C-4EB3-A693-46E5EB2A7DEF.gif

Ballsy move. Inappropriate given the situation.
If they like it, it's bold and manly and you likely smash. (Idc if he's married, his intent is to smash)
If they don't like it, it's public shaming and #metoo. Not smart doing it on tv.
Taco Bell comment was so ignorant and tone deaf.

Ehhh grabbing a random titty is inappropriate in every situation unless that’s your woman and she’s ok with it.

pastor pervert gotta get out the paint

“It would never be my intention to touch any woman’s breast. I don’t know, I guess I put my arm around her.”

This Guy :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
“It would never be my intention to touch any woman’s breast.......because I’m an *** man.”

Honestly I think all this is a reach.

:nerd:
Nah

She def looked Uncomfortable and you can see her kinda trying to move away but dude had a death grip on her

Def did it on purpose

Had to watch a few times because I thought it was an accident but it’s that or dude is a lil too friendly

Seems like the Internet trying to come for every male that sat behind her too. Lmao
Can’t even talk about how short her dress was without women attacking you.

Back
Top Bottom