Bishop Sycamore High School Loses to IMG Academy 58-0. Did Bishop Sycamore (Yes) Scam ESPN Into Airing Football Game vol Last Chance U ( High School)

Caught The Doc Yesterday Roy Is A 1st Ballot HOF Scammer. :rofl:

He Def Put On A Spectacle For The Cameras Too. I Was Well Entertained.

Feel Bad For These Kids That Ain’t Know Better Or Have Anyone Around To Guide Them.

I Wonder If They Are Looking Into Him For Identity Theft And PPP Loan Fraud Cuz That Whole Part Looked Fishy.

Watched about half yesterday and damn this guy was promising the world to these kids and their parents smh. For people barely getting by when someone like the BS coach comes and sells them the dream of getting to a D1 school and a possible shot at the pros it's not hard to see why they'd fall victim. Sad but I'm sure this type of thing happens on a smaller level throughout the country.

Also, do they get into how they actually got a game with IMG on ESPN? In the parts I watched I got up to where they were talking about IMG as a football institution and basically were showing their recruitment pitch lol.

Caught The Doc Yesterday Roy Is A 1st Ballot HOF Scammer. :rofl:

He Def Put On A Spectacle For The Cameras Too. I Was Well Entertained.

Feel Bad For These Kids That Ain’t Know Better Or Have Anyone Around To Guide Them.

I Wonder If They Are Looking Into Him For Identity Theft And PPP Loan Fraud Cuz That Whole Part Looked Fishy.
Where can I watch this at?

So no one else really wanted to play IMG?? And on national TV no less?? I'm surprised other top nationwide schools/academies didn't at least want the coverage.

Back
Top Bottom