Black Berry Messenger....Have you friends been afflicted?? Vol. Get off the damn phone!!!

I know just about everyone and their mothers and fathers text nowadays, but the BBM cult that Research In Motion has started is getting out of hand.

I don't know if it's just a lower Westchester thing, but my friends have all become BBM zombies. Can't carry a conversation with them constantly group texting other people all the time. A few weeks ago my friend and I out of 7 other people were the only ones conversing with each other because the rest were in a BBM pow wow. One friend was in the front of the bar BBM'ing my other friend who was in the back of the bar. It's getting out of hand I say. Then I'm the douche trying to get people to socialize. I start to treat them like children when they get their phones out, snapping my fingers in their faces, clapping loudly in their ears, etc. But I'm the jerk for trying to have a real life conversation.
smh.gif

Anyone here suffering from the same problem?

I know just about everyone and their mothers and fathers text nowadays, but the BBM cult that Research In Motion has started is getting out of hand.

I don't know if it's just a lower Westchester thing, but my friends have all become BBM zombies. Can't carry a conversation with them constantly group texting other people all the time. A few weeks ago my friend and I out of 7 other people were the only ones conversing with each other because the rest were in a BBM pow wow. One friend was in the front of the bar BBM'ing my other friend who was in the back of the bar. It's getting out of hand I say. Then I'm the douche trying to get people to socialize. I start to treat them like children when they get their phones out, snapping my fingers in their faces, clapping loudly in their ears, etc. But I'm the jerk for trying to have a real life conversation.
smh.gif

Anyone here suffering from the same problem?

Don't worry RIM is going down in a ball of fire so everyone will be back to texting soon. So your problem is not going anywhere soon.

Don't worry RIM is going down in a ball of fire so everyone will be back to texting soon. So your problem is not going anywhere soon.

The only thing I`m going to miss about my Blackberry is BBM, but Blackberries are just so outdated and boring.

The only thing I`m going to miss about my Blackberry is BBM, but Blackberries are just so outdated and boring.

someone introuced me to this...and i so regret it. i really only talk to him on it the most tho...but we also text make calls and visit each other so were not totally zombies

someone introuced me to this...and i so regret it. i really only talk to him on it the most tho...but we also text make calls and visit each other so were not totally zombies

Originally Posted by RedMan

The same thing was said three years ago and they are still here.

Back
Top Bottom