Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

Originally Posted by never wear them

67c3581e89f283bf1b9d615f824860574774fb9.pjpg
hot dayum
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can we get some info on these?!?

i saw these tonight, and i could have got them for 100.
and i'm glad i got the godzillas instead.

i saw the cactus foams at city sports and they were leagues beyond the reds.

^
i would of got the retros instead... reason: you know that they will hold up longer(the newer the better), the nike swoosh will not come off as soon as the og,you get to have a clearer sole, and the pearl white is a shinny pearl white. but hey congrats on the pick up. size?

Originally Posted by never wear them

^
i would of got the retros instead... reason: you know that they will hold up longer(the newer the better), the nike swoosh will not come off as soon as the og, you get to have a clearer sole, and the pearl white is a shinny pearl white. but hey congrats on the pick up. size?

sz9. these came out in 2002. is not like theyre the Ogs. and plus their Foams. Foams always last , regardeless what year they release. and personally theseare 10x better than these new foam ones.

i just picked up a few pairs of these for 60 a piece. swiped up as many as i could afford.

Yo all you stingy dudes that's getting the bred's heavily discounted mind dropping me a line.

PM me if you don't want to blow up the spot.

Wouldn't mind gettting these for $100 or less.

Those cactus one's are hot garbage.

Seen em on some dudes feet and they look like some play dough, secret of the ooze type colorway crap.

If they would have kept the soles transparent these would have sold out first day no question about it.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo all you stingy dudes that's getting the bred's heavily discounted mind dropping me a line.

PM me if you don't want to blow up the spot.

Wouldn't mind gettting these for $100 or less.

Those cactus one's are hot garbage.

Seen em on some dudes feet and they look like some play dough, secret of the ooze type colorway crap.

If they would have kept the soles transparent these would have sold out first day no question about it.
I'm with this guy. Anyone want to PM me with some info?

You'd be crazy to think he'll actually charge you what he paid for them. DS foams=instandt profit

some misunderstood my post... dude said he got some kicks for a huge discount and didnt even say what State. which is retarted. share the info.

i would like to kno also. finishline in greenspoint mall had the breds 150ish and the neons 170ish but that sounds nothing like under 100

Originally Posted by thagreatj

some misunderstood my post... dude said he got some kicks for a huge discount and didnt even say what State. which is retarted. share the info.

is a retart what they call sweet tarts that don't get put into packages?

i didnt share because i picked up all but one of the pairs left. it was in a small town in illinois, they don't ship, so it doesn't really matter wherei got them. if the info would've helped anyone, i would've shared. i have one size 10 left. kept a pair, rest are gone. and like the dude said, instantprofit.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

thagreatj wrote:

i didnt share because i picked up all but one of the pairs left. it was in a small town in illinois, they don't ship, so it doesn't really matter where
i got them. if the info would've helped anyone, i would've shared. i have one size 10 left. kept a pair, rest are gone. and like the dude said, instant
profit.

so you didn't even bother to mention where because no one on NT could possibly live in, or near, that small town in Illinois. Right?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by rhcp729

thagreatj wrote:

i didnt share because i picked up all but one of the pairs left. it was in a small town in illinois, they don't ship, so it doesn't really matter where
i got them. if the info would've helped anyone, i would've shared. i have one size 10 left. kept a pair, rest are gone. and like the dude said, instant
profit.

so you didn't even bother to mention where because no one on NT could possibly live in, or near, that small town in Illinois. Right?

exactly. no one on NT lives in the town. it's called harrisburg, il. my hometown, 6000 people. no one on here lives there, because there aren't butmaybe 2 shoe heads there. everyone else rocks cowboy boots or chucks. so, once again, it really doesn't matter the store i purchased them from. plus, thishappens about once every other month. they don't sell a particular shoe, and the prices go super low. i've picked up alot of great shoes for cheap overthe years. hyperflights for 19.99, white/silver v's for 59.99, and plenty of AM90's for under 40 bucks. only a few people know about it, besides thehometowners, which most of could care less. this is my little gold mine, and i probably wouldn't share anyway. it's always an easy way to make someextra cash.

Back
Top Bottom