Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

I just got back from Spicy Action in BK. They have them for sale now.

I would've picked them up but the sole isn't translucent as shown in sample pics. They're just a solid red which to me makes them look as cheesy asthose Blk/Red CB 34's.

Since this store just got them in this week, other stores should more than likely start receiving them next week or so.

Got these pics from ebay:

l_d8352b729b02c1bbbcbd74662f7e5ee6.jpg

l_e227b277a63aabd06cfbea0cafe66f51.jpg

l_3d21d759387de5c46c4c73a2fac7eb77.jpg

l_4115416ae832d94ef8b21de592ece80e.jpg

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZodds718
DEADSTOCKED & NDS SIZE 12.5-13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):

VVVVNDS HOA SILVER AIR MAX 97's

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...

whoaaa....these ones are out alrdy?...i thought next month
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

seriously....no camera phone? even the free phones have cameras....wussup wit that?
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

i told dude's yesterday they was droppin ...if you in Jerz you good with the price
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

Quote:
Let me guess, they were selling them for like $400?
:x
sick.gif

Quote:
Almost lol. $300 was what they were asking.
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Thats why i stoped buying from him.

I might go around tomorrow and try to get them at closer to retail or as I have been doing for more of this past year get them from someone else or my local to internation hook up's
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

"You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

The soles are solid red? No, please no! The translucent soles are so hot! I'm passing if these are solid red. SMH
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Quote:
Good old jack the only person in the nyc area that can make a poor mother of 6 from marcy projects spend $160.00 on a PS jordan that retails for $84.99 and has $10.00 left on her
roll.gif
roll.gif
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

^^^
You'll be passing then. I'll be using my money on the XV's instead.
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

JM can you offer any confirmation as to when we will see these in local footlockers..i work in Crossgates Mall in Albany they received the all black foams and they sold out within a few days..so i'm pretty sure we might get these as well..any help would b appreciated
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

hey jm will orlando get these cause I'll be headed there sat for 8 days and I been hoping for months they get them

whats good with pic sherlock??
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

those solid colored soles are disgusting. Translucent soles are what makes the Foams IMO but with those gone, they look like Nike TB shoes.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Oh no...thanks for the pics. Looks like another pass..
Team Otaku​
Kuwabara kuwabara​
FISSION MAILED​

sample ones were on the fence for me but with that solid sole its now official that i wont buy um.
R.M.S.

ill that looks like neon pink
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Back
Top Bottom