Black/Cactus Penny Foams

Seeing pics like that reminds me that they just don't make kicks like they used to.
R.I.P. Tia Marina Dec. 15, 1962 - Apr. 19, 2007
--In our hearts forever!--​

Those aren't nearly as bad as the early sketches that came out. I't's just weird seeing this classic shoe in a color other than royal blue. eh i guess i'll get used to it. let th hype begin. I wonder if they'll be as hard to come by as the OG colorway retro.

I like these but being that they arent royal blue i just dont consider em pennys but ill take these and the black/reds please!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

these are so copped :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Dr1balla <

Man thats a relief...you guys remember how bad the color was in the catalog pictures?

they are not bad. no where near being great.

just give me the black/black and let me live.
LET'S GO CHISOX!!!

^That's the 1st thing I thought of
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

I need the all blacks, but might copp them 2. an all black with royal blue accents and a royal blue sole would be hot 2
GET MONEY SMASH CHICKENS

Definite cop x 2...Can't wait.
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

EMAIL ME
lavanand@hotmail.com

Quote:
they are not bad. no where near being great.

Yup, sometimes i wonder where their insparation for these colors comes from. Why would they make a shoe, when there isnt much black and green apparel out there?

Or do they have the NT disorder and wear many different colors and think its cool?
"WHITNEY DONE SMOKED HER KNEECAPS OFF AND YALL STILL TAKING ABOUT UH UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Katt Williams

those arent too bad, id pick up one or two...cant wait for the all black ones and the black/red ones too
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Those are copped for sure. There the closest im going to get to the voltage foams. And i still need to get the pennys. When are they releasing?
TEAMYANKEES​
If your selling Union 97/360 10 or 10.5 PM Me

wow.. these are a definite cop.. i hope they're not as limited as the og colorway
nsb.org: jDot

Those are insane! (i'm not one to like anything but originals usually) These are much much much better than the blk/red colorway. It's too bad we have to wait until December.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Please do not be limited!!!!

I would cop if they were released to the general public, not just urban energy accounts.
-Nealraj006

Back
Top Bottom