Black/Caro 5s in Orlando! WHERE u gonna be?

mine are reserved but ill be there early just to mingle with fellow heads

got mines but will probably still show up to chill
IT HURTS 2 BE HERE
roman

TEAM "THIS ISN'T WHERE I PARKED MY CAR"

What time are people supposed to start showin up at FA?
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

^your about 9 hours too late!

People been at FA since 9:30 am

And MC since the early afternoon.

You'd better hit a shop now.

If somebody wants to grab these in a size 11 for me I would be your friend for life. :smile:

*TEAM FLORIDA*

$145 Shipped - Flint XIII, $80 Shipped - XIX SE, $60 Shipped - Air Zoom Generation Low, $40 Shipped - Shox Turb Oz, $20 Shipped - Free 5.0

All shoes size 10.0 - Check buy/sell for pics.

if any one has a 12 and a 11 i will buy them i live in st pete i will drive to meet u holla im sick with out my jays help me

Damn! Orlando was crazy tryin to get these things today. Waited at both Footactions and finally ended up at Men's Closet where luckily the last pair was my size 11.
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

They didn't make these 5's in kids sizes.

Things don't change...people >D
grin.gif

:smh:
nono.gif
at people that waited since 9:30 am the day before for these. That's worse than the DMP which quite possibly was one of the biggest hyped up releases of all time, where we were the 1st people there at 8 in the morning the friday before. I cannot believe people waited a whole day for these black/caro Vs. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Back
Top Bottom