Black Cement 3s LC

Fake fam no cop!
1. Wrong color eyelits, the top eyelits look like a off white execept of being grey.
2. Stitching is off and sloppy
3. Leather is horrible
4. Tongues look off
5. Wrong outsoles
6. Production dates are incorrect, youre says 1-22-03 bc never released in 03/04. Only released in 88/94/01/08/11

Oh man thanks for the save! Was a little suspect to me too, but I normally wear GS size and they always a little different than men's so wasn't sure. Shoulda checked the code first...anyway good looking out. Appreciate y'all!

yeah dude fake. tongue tag is wrong, tongue is stitched horribly and misshapen, that jordan on the sole is the instant giveaway, "jordan" should be bordered in a red box with white outlining the words. cement print is also terribly done.

Fake fam no cop!
1. Wrong color eyelits, the top eyelits look like a off white execept of being grey.
2. Stitching is off and sloppy
3. Leather is horrible
4. Tongues look off
5. Wrong outsoles
6. Production dates are incorrect, youre says 1-22-03 bc never released in 03/04. Only released in 88/94/01/08/11
they released in 03. for sure 

Dont know if srs?
roll.gif
 Earth is flat to :S

No their not, they live in condo together right next to my house. Talking about the moon, boy you silly.
Thats what i said ..-.- The moon is a planet and "Earth" is its moon o.o. So basically they live on the moon drinking 40z with 5 jedi knight while fighting obama care o.o

Thats what i said ..-.- The moon is a planet and "Earth" is its moon o.o. So basically they live on the moon drinking 40z with 5 jedi knight while fighting obama care o.o
Not jedi nights son, they stay posted with that darth vader and darth sidious. You know I've seen elvis chilling with them to, dudes mad funny!

Last edited:
Wow, these are mad fake, like the tongue is not even close. You can also compare them to the real 3's on flightclub.com 

Not jedi nights son, they stay posted with that darth vader and the empire. You know I've seen elvis chilling with them to, dudes mad funny!
Yeah i walk by there and seen the Colonel Sanders, He tell you that story about how he stole the kfc recipe from a slave girl. I even seen Richard Nixon snorting coke off of Keyshia Cole Mother Frankie arm pit while talking about the DEA. But the most surprising thing on my trip to the corner store was Wesley snipes in a all black jump suit hiding in a tank of Oli, i think it was him all i seen was a white smile. 

Yeah i walk by there and seen the Colonel Sanders, He tell you that story about how he stole the kfc recipe from a slave girl. I even seen Richard Nixon snorting coke off of Keyshia Cole Mother Frankie arm pit while talking about the DEA. But the most surprising thing on my trip to the corner store was Wesley snipes in a all black jump suit hiding in a tank of Oli, i think it was him all i seen was a white smile. 
Yeah keisha mama told me i was like that **** is crazy. The colonel is not welcomed anymore he kept clowning biggie's eye, it was getting out of hand. And Wesley that boy must've been on bath salts, dude thinks hes nino brown out chea! And nixon.... well dont get me started on him he's a little loopy.

Yeah keisha mama told me i was like that **** is crazy. The colonel is not welcomed anymore he kept clowning biggie's eye, it was getting out of hand. And Wesley that boy must've been on bath salts, dude thinks hes nino brown out chea! And nixon.... well dont get me started on him he's a little loopy.
I forgot one more thing, I seen Michael Jordan and Tinker giving tips to the replica sneakers makers on how to make them better. Even gave them money to flood the market. And the NSA is donating money to Terrorist aka HIV/Aids fund. And the I seen Dave chappelle making skits for a new season but he isn't gonna release it till the year 3000. 

Welp this is what replica sneaker make us do, Taking sarcasm to a whole new level ....OVER 9000 !!!!!!!!

I forgot one more thing, I seen Michael Jordan and Tinker giving tips to the replica sneakers makers on how to make them better. Even gave them money to flood the market. And the NSA is donating money to Terrorist aka HIV/Aids fund. And the I seen Dave chappelle making skits for a new season but he isn't gonna release it till the year 3000. 

Welp this is what replica sneaker make us do, Taking sarcasm to a whole new level ....OVER 9000 !!!!!!!!
Thats all illuminati though fam trust me, and least we dont get bent out of shape lol. These grey market/fakes does to our mental is something crazy, see you in the lc forums my sarcastic buddy!

Last edited:
Thats all illuminati though fam trust me, and least we dont get bent out of shape lol. These grey market/fakes does to our mental is something crazy, see you in the lc forums my sarcastic buddy!
Lol, Gives me a headache grey market is something crazy bro. I'll see your sarcastic a*ss on a grey market thread lol

Lol, Gives me a headache grey market is something crazy bro. I'll see your sarcastic a*ss on a grey market thread Lol
Alright fam see you sarcastic *** out here to, no more gm talk tho is to much crazy going on lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom