Black Cement 3's LC

need shots of: size tag on the box, production tag on the back of the tongue, the tongues without laces covering them, and the elephant print on the toebox.

Seriously? What are the signs of this pair being fake?

The serial code on the box is the same as its on the tag. I got it off from a collector. Only shoes I bought non retail so far since I missed out on these.

The serial code on the box is the same as its on the tag. I got it off from a collector. Only shoes I bought non retail so far since I missed out on these.
You got them from a collector huh?.. 100% fake BC3s bro.. High wrong color Eprint. Fat collars and tongues..

Matching numbers was the way to tell fakes 10yrs ago bro, that's has been fixed for years now.. You should contact this "collector" and get you're money back ASAP.

Damn, it's been few months though, so I'm not sure if it's possible to do anything bout it. :frown:

Box looks legit though? I checked YouTube and this one all checked in with the signs of being legit. The fake ones have like crooked tounge, metallic bags and **** which these doesn't.

With 2 folks telling me it's fake, I'm pretty convinced that this is fake now. I guess it's time to sell these and try and get a legit pair. :frown:

Damn, it's been few months though, so I'm not sure if it's possible to do anything bout it. :frown:

Box looks legit though? I checked YouTube and this one all checked in with the signs of being legit. The fake ones have like crooked tounge, metallic bags and **** which these doesn't.

With 2 folks telling me it's fake, I'm pretty convinced that this is fake now. I guess it's time to sell these and try and get a legit pair. :frown:
IF you paid with PP and have not worn them you should be able to get your $ back. Contact PP and see what they can do.

I paid with cash, though it's some kid who lives in my city too. Kinda feel bad since he's prolly in junior high.

I paid with cash, though it's some kid who lives in my city too. Kinda feel bad since he's prolly in junior high.
Feel bad? Dude yes you should have done your HW before paying CASH for anything, however dude sold you fake kicks plain an simple..I would be knocking on that fools door with this ultimatum: Give me back my loot, or imma put these fake joints on and kick your *** all around this yard and back.

Damn, it's been few months though, so I'm not sure if it's possible to do anything bout it.
frown.gif

With 2 folks telling me it's fake, I'm pretty convinced that this is fake now. I guess it's time to sell these and try and get a legit pair.
frown.gif

You got them from a collector huh?.. 100% fake BC3s bro.. High wrong color Eprint. Fat collars and tongues..

Matching numbers was the way to tell fakes 10yrs ago bro, that's has been fixed for years now.. You should contact this "collector" and get you're money back ASAP.

These shoes look authentic from what I can see...

EP on the back is not high in my opinion.

Post more photos.

Damn, it's been few months though, so I'm not sure if it's possible to do anything bout it.
frown.gif

With 2 folks telling me it's fake, I'm pretty convinced that this is fake now. I guess it's time to sell these and try and get a legit pair.
frown.gif

Post more photos.

I'm pretty much convinced that they are fake by 2-3 members confirming they are not legit. But I'll take some new photos tomorrow for you.

Post more photos.

frown.gif

frown.gif

Post more photos.
OP jacked this guy aboves thread in post #3..The pair above indeed do look to be legit..

OP removed the pix of the fake pair I was referring to.

Last edited:
OP jacked this guy aboves thread in post #3..The pair above indeed do look to be legit..

OP removed the pix of the fake pair I was referring to.

Ha I figured something is up....

I usually always agree with you on legit checks.

These are mine - he requested the pics from me. 100% legit, bought on retail. Will post pics of tag, anything else specific i should take a picture of?

These are mine - he requested the pics from me. 100% legit, bought on retail. Will post pics of tag, anything else specific i should take a picture of?
If your speaking about the pair ARMENPB posted they look fine IMHO.

@TIMMYBRIXXX  you are one of those who, at the beginning, suggested that the pair is fake.  Telling him to kick the "collector's" *** with this pair.  Now, you changed your mind and it's all of a sudden a legit pair.  Please make up your mind!  

By the way, I am ARMENPB who started this thread and it is important both for the seller and me (potential buyer) to figure out the legitimacy of this pair.

Please clearly explain your opinion regarding the Black Cement 3's shown in the pictures. This applies to everyone else active in this thread as well.

Thank you for your understanding guys.

@TIMMYBRIXXX
 you are one of those who, at the beginning, suggested that the pair is fake.  Telling him to kick the "collector's" *** with this pair.  Now, you changed your mind and it's all of a sudden a legit pair.  Please make up your mind!  
By the way, I am ARMENPB who started this thread and it is important both for the seller and me (potential buyer) to figure out the legitimacy of this pair.
Please clearly explain your opinion regarding the Black Cement 3's shown in the pictures. This applies to everyone else active in this thread as well.
Another guy hijacked this thread and posted another legit check today and then deleted the pics. I believe that's the comments your referring to.

@TIMMYBRIXXX
 you are one of those who, at the beginning, suggested that the pair is fake.  Telling him to kick the "collector's" *** with this pair.  Now, you changed your mind and it's all of a sudden a legit pair.  Please make up your mind!  
pump your brakes young buck..IF you had taken the time to actually read the comments thoroughly that I QUOTED. You would see my referenced comments didn't even pertain to "your" pair.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.

pump your brakes young buck..IF you had taken the time to actually read the comments thoroughly that I QUOTED. You would see my referenced comments didn't even pertain to "your" pair.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.
@TIMMYBRIXXX  I did read all the comments and there is only one pair in the photos, all posted by me, embedded in the first post.  Now old sport, let me know which other pair you are referring to.

By the way, it's not "my" pair yet.  As recommended, I am trying to check it before I commit to buy.

Critical thinking is fundaMENTAL.

Another guy hijacked this thread and posted another legit check today and then deleted the pics. I believe that's the comments your referring to.
@TIMMYBRIXXX
 I did read all the comments and there is only one pair in the photos, all posted by me, embedded in the first post.  Now old sport, let me know which other pair you are referring to.
By the way, it's not "my" pair yet.  As recommended, I am trying to check it before I commit to buy.

Critical thinking is fundaMENTAL.
Hell I just told u somebody hijacked this thread earlier with another pair of bc3s. They deleted the photos. I was there, I commented on them too. Why would we lie lol. His name was like hydeous or something.

Last edited:
Thanks in advance

I'm pretty much convinced that they are fake by 2-3 members confirming they are not legit. But I'll take some new photos tomorrow for you.
armenpb armenpb Guess u missed all these comments from today's earlier hijacking.

Alright guys, I checked this thread about an hour ago.  Although there are some discussion regarding real or fake, there are not any photos of another pairs of jordan 3's.  They might be deleted before I visit.  

Anyways, can we forget about the hijacker(s) and focus on my pair now?  I still don't know whether or not they are legit.  And, I have been keeping the seller waiting for so long which is not nice.

@TIMMYBRIXXX  I know you are not lying.  I just couldn't figure out what was going on.  Please be more clear next time.  I didn't have any idea that there were other's photos in my thread.  Now, please let me know what you think about my pair.  I am not here to make false arguments or make enemies.

@ryanjumpman420  Thanks of clarification.  

STARTING FRESH, PLEASE LEGIT CHECK THE ACTUAL PAIR OF BLACK CEMENT 3'S ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE PRICE RANGE.

THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Alright guys, I checked this thread about an hour ago.  Although there are some discussion regarding real or fake, there are not any photos of another pairs of jordan 3's.  They might be deleted before I visit.  
Anyways, can we forget about the hijacker(s) and focus on my pair now?  I still don't know whether or not they are legit.  And, I have been keeping the seller waiting for so long which is not nice.

@TIMMYBRIXXX
 I know you are not lying.  I just couldn't figure out what was going on.  Please be more clear next time.  I didn't have any idea that there were other's photos in my thread.  Now, please let me know what you think about my pair.  I am not here to make false arguments or make enemies.

@ryanjumpman420
 Thanks of clarification.  

STARTING FRESH, PLEASE LEGIT CHECK THE ACTUAL PAIR OF BLACK CEMENT 3'S ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE PRICE RANGE.
THANK YOU EVERYONE.
ok cool, it happens.. Fresh start.. The pair above posted by you look to be legit.I'm about 95% sure...However A few more pix would be helpful as stated previously..
need shots of: size tag on the box, production tag on the back of the tongue, the tongues without laces covering them, and the elephant print on the toebox.

As far as price DS average is about $280-$300 I believe. May want to get a few more opinions on that.

Back
Top Bottom