Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D

Joined Mar 17, 2007
^Energy Never Dies

This album reminds me of radio stations like KISS FM, playing those club techno electro pop joints in the middle of the night.

I prefer the old Peas when they used to spit and there was no Fergie. Elephunk was pretty good though, and this new album has some damn catchy songs, but Icouldn't imagine it coming from them. Pretty solid effort though, nice for the clubs and summertime.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Damn, I was hoping they all died in a plane crash and it literally was THE END.

Joined Sep 30, 2007
Wish this was the e.n.d of b.e.p. This group was nice back in the day, I can't stand their music now. I blame Fergie.

Joined Feb 11, 2007
Originally Posted by travman24

Wish this was the e.n.d of b.e.p. This group was nice back in the day, I can't stand their music now. I blame Fergie.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't blame her, blame Will.I.Am.[/color]

Joined Feb 14, 2009
It's not bad, just not the style your used to. It just shows how versatile their style is.

Joined Sep 20, 2008

I could have SWORN that Will.I.Am and the Black Eyed Peas were actually cool at some point. What happened?

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Originally Posted by mFury

I could have SWORN that Will.I.Am and the Black Eyed Peas were actually cool at some point. What happened?
The most accurate comment about music Maxim magazine ever printed was (after Fergie had joined) that Black Eyed Peas went from the most boring rapgroup to the most annoying.

Joined Jun 29, 2002
: @ Dudes talking about they miss the old BEP. Nobody listened to them back in the day. Nobody bought their albums that's why I don't even blamethem for this pop $#$ they do now. I sure as hell wasn't listening to them. I thought they were corny back in the 90's and still think they are now.But i'm glad to see a group who use to be signed to Eazy E is doing this well.

Joined Jan 24, 2005
I used to mess with BEP heavy, and I understand why they got Fergie. Nobody listened to them back then so they said F it. At least they produce and write mostof their music. Cant say the same for most of these rappers you guys d-ride.

Joined Oct 27, 2005
this is UTTER garbage. couldn't stand more than 20s of each song on the album. ridiculously bad.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now