black flightposites up on eastbay

just to let u guys know eastbay has those black flightposites for 179.99. they also have $20 off $100 purchase

Good looks, I'll pass though. To much stuff out right now and I'm picky.
laugh.gif

i would cop if i had the $$$. Plus i still have my OG black/black flightposite 1's. favorite shoe of all time!!! ill just hope they make too many and theydrop at the outlets

Anybody know the style number and color code for these. I wanna see if FINL is gonna be getting them. Thanks.

^ I don't believe these will sell out and we'll be able to pick them up for $100-125 later on. I hope.

Had to cop them, my blacks were worn down after playing basketball in them in High School...

i will get these when is the RD on them ? i know no one down south will have these. when do the eggplants drop ?

edit. damn i am trying to get a car and i want the OG 13's, and now flightposites and i just bought a penny jersey. good thing i am working and moving someextra stuff. man i might have to get these if the eggplants dont come out for a long time the all black pennys only for for about 160 i still need those.

passing for 2 reasons:

1) Zoom Flight 95's

2) I prefer the foamposites over the flightposites for balling since its a lil' wider. As much as I love these shoes, the narrow foot base is just not ascomfy for me...
frown.gif

I dont know if I should buy now for 150 or wait and see if they go lower. I suppose 150 is a great price. Even if they go down to 120, itll be a few monthsbefore they go on sale and ill just be payin an extra 30 bucks overall, but ill have them months before all the people that wait.

Yall really think these will go on sale? I want them and dont wanna pay 180 but will hold out if possible, DAMMIT!!

Cant do retail for them right now but they will be copped once I find someone to do that 30% thing to the price tag.

Back
Top Bottom