Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

I need a PS4 for the low.

I mean check cowboom.com fam. 200 is def the low all things considering its only 2 years old. They had some white ones on there last week for 200 but I think they sold. Just keep your eyes peeled on slick deals they pop up fairly often.

Gamestop was also having a sale where you could get one for 200 if you traded in you ps3 or 360

I'm just looking for a year of XBL, myself. I don't know why I just don't stack 5 and call it a day.

Slickdeals usually lists 1 year xbl of gold for $28-32 all year round usually. Don't have to wait for Black Friday for that

I mean check cowboom.com fam. 200 is def the low all things considering its only 2 years old. They had some white ones on there last week for 200 but I think they sold. Just keep your eyes peeled on slick deals they pop up fairly often.

Gamestop was also having a sale where you could get one for 200 if you traded in you ps3 or 360

Wow never seen this site. Repped, and I'll keep an eye out. How often do they update it?

Anybody find a full list of things that went on sale at Walmart yesterday? All I can find is the IPad Mini 2 and the RCA smart tv :nerd:

Last edited:
i just want 2k and maybe a ps + card if its on sale
Amazon lighting deal would be your best bet on that.

My son has transitioned from trains to legos, so i'll be on the hunt for either of the following sets:

My daughter wants one of those hoverboard things. 

Amazon seems to be the only place they are being sold. 

Does anyone have/recommend one? 

Thanks in advance

Quote:

I need a PS4 for the low.
Probably a PS4
Ps4
Tv
Blurays
Wii u
Keurig
Ps4
Aquas
Oand other good things I find for cheap
pimp.gif

Clothes tvs what ever
Off the top of my head.

PS4
Cheap Blu Rays
Possibly a new iPad

Ipad and/or PS4
$299 PS4 plus one game in store or online. Match with competitor if possible. Same day Yeezy drop Nov 14.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...ms-club-november-14th-only-includes-one-game/

Trying to grab a ps4 for the low and a couple games. Also, need a tv for my parents and a new one for my crib. And an iPad for the Mrs.

Y'all trust Cowboom?

Bought a 360 for 85 and the joint seemed like a lot of parts were loose on it

couple ipads for now.

anyone know of ROGUE's possible deals? anyone get some stuff from them last year?

Don't know how many people know about this. Walmart has an app where you can scan your receipts and they will price match all of the items on it. If they find it for cheaper, they will give you an E Gift Card with the difference on it. Will definitely be a good thing to use for when Black Friday pops up.  I think the receipt can only be a week old though.

http://savingscatcher.walmart.com/

nes.

Don't know how many people know about this. Walmart has an app where you can scan your receipts and they will price match all of the items on it. If they find it for cheaper, they will give you an E Gift Card with the difference on it. Will definitely be a good thing to use for when Black Friday pops up.  I think the receipt can only be a week old though.

http://savingscatcher.walmart.com/

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that savings catcher it low key bogus. According to that, the times I've used it, WalMart always has the lower price. :lol: Might come in handy w/ all the crazy deals but I don't know how they even factor the price.

Target's Cartwheel app has a different toy for 50% off everyday up until Dec 24th so for all you cats looking for toys for the youngsters, check it out.

Probably end up scooping some video games I've been wanting to play. Should have some free time to play during the holidays :smokin

Trying to cop that DSLR for the low this Black Friday.. anyone know of any good deals?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom