Black Friday - Is There Gonna Be Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember years past if Footlocker, Champs or Finishline has had sales on Black Friday. Anyone know if they gonna do something this year? Maybe a 30% F&F?

I don't remember years past if Footlocker, Champs or Finishline has had sales on Black Friday. Anyone know if they gonna do something this year? Maybe a 30% F&F?

no word yet. they will probably do something but it won't be as good as last years deals
AIM - Huss Sole

no word yet. they will probably do something but it won't be as good as last years deals
AIM - Huss Sole

black friday is worth it when it comes to clothes or best buy!!
smile.gif

last year they had a 40% of sale. Only picked up a pair of H2K6 Trainers since I used the rest of my money on electronics.

last year they had a 40% of sale. Only picked up a pair of H2K6 Trainers since I used the rest of my money on electronics.

Sorry about the previous post but I was trying to post a picture but it didin't let me post it only had a preview button. As I was saying I don't knowabout BF deals but I got a pretty good deals on the Nike USA Legends Jerseys for $30/each. I picked up Jordan and the Magic man.

Sorry about the previous post but I was trying to post a picture but it didin't let me post it only had a preview button. As I was saying I don't knowabout BF deals but I got a pretty good deals on the Nike USA Legends Jerseys for $30/each. I picked up Jordan and the Magic man.

Only FTL was doing 40% off for the first coup[le of hours last year. The only thing I have heard of is a coupon for $20 off a $100 purchase but it is not validon AF1 or Retro Jordan items.

Only FTL was doing 40% off for the first coup[le of hours last year. The only thing I have heard of is a coupon for $20 off a $100 purchase but it is not validon AF1 or Retro Jordan items.

^ It better be better than a $20 coupon. I want a least 30% off Nikes till noon this year.

^ It better be better than a $20 coupon. I want a least 30% off Nikes till noon this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom