BLACK FRIDAY / Midnight Madness

thanksgiving is around the corner and its that time for the sweet deals and other good sh*t, post where all the hook-ups and sales are at. i hear best buy is selling some toshiba laptops for $100 DVD's are under $9.99 and some video games are buy one get one free, don't know if it's legit or not though.
pimp.gif

There's a black friday website and if you sign up there you'll receive updates to your email about stores black friday ads...and as for the $100 laptops from what I hear its going to be for the first 10 customers in line but from what some say the laptop thing might just be a rumor I'm not to sure

Quote:
There's a black friday website and if you sign up there you'll receive updates to your email about stores black friday ads...and as for the $100 laptops from what I hear its going to be for the first 10 customers in line but from what some say the laptop thing might just be a rumor I'm not to sure

you got the URL?

when you walk into a place on black friday is all the stuff on sale out front or smthin or do you have to run around and know what ur looking for

Originally Posted by J20mango

is there gonna be a store that is gonna sell skateboarding decks for cheap?

active usually has a good sale on decks during black friday not to sure about prices though. Go to a local active maybe sometime this week they should bepassing ads for their thanksgiving sale.

Check us out...Opening early in Pacific Beach lots of good stuff everythings for sale....We holding nothing back....

Back
Top Bottom