Black Friday RESELLERS UNITE!!!

I was wondering if anybody else is going to camp out for the sales of Black Friday to resell. I just found the Dell Vostro 1000 online for $400 shipped andyou can sell them for about $500. Let's hear what you're gonna flip.

Im selling GPS.
Believe it or not these are one of the best selling items this holiday and im gonna cop a few at best buy at 180 and sell them for round 400+

indifferent.gif

I've never been through a black friday. I've thought about getting like 5k worth of stuff and selling, because even if I were to get a 20% return,I'd still make 1k for minimal work. And a higher percentage profit is easily feasible with the right items, so it isn't bad for something legal. Idon't know if I have the time to, though; online business is a pain in the@$++.

Originally Posted by Team Nike

I was wondering if anybody else is going to camp out for the sales of Black Friday to resell. I just found the Dell Vostro 1000 online for $400 shipped and you can sell them for about $500. Let's hear what you're gonna flip.
You call that a flip?
roll.gif

I work at Best Buy.....and best believe we will be preventing resellers from purchasing multiple products.....you have the right to buy one but don't go inthere and purchase 3 and 4 and rob other people of being able to purchase it...

its all good being a reseller.....i'd do it if my discount weren't better than half these prices anyways.....

i'm done.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

I was wondering if anybody else is going to camp out for the sales of Black Friday to resell. I just found the Dell Vostro 1000 online for $400 shipped and you can sell them for about $500. Let's hear what you're gonna flip.
You call that a flip?
roll.gif

^Co-sign
laugh.gif

man this aint really for just back friday but does anybody know if WIs are still hard to find thinkin bout coppin a few from my spot so I can get my resellgame poppin. o and I might snag a laptop or two.

Originally Posted by vi3trixeboi215

You call that a flip?
roll.gif

^Co-sign
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude you're taking the L. I ain't flipping anything because Black Fridayis too crazy for me. I'm just getting the Voyager while I'm home and that's it.

i think i might just get a few things for myself....forget about reselling....i dont think people will pay more when they see the sale prices anyways

smh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)], this ***** might as well goto Sam's / Costco & stock up on king-size candy bars and "flip" them for $1 a piece to the ppl in line. You'll prolly make moreprofit.[/color]

roll.gif
young dr0 wrote:

smh.gif
laugh.gif
, this ***** might as well go to Sam's / Costco & stock up on king-size candy bars and "flip" them for $1 a piece to the ppl in line. You'll prolly make more profit.

OH MY GOD.. I almost bust out laughing dumb hard in this quiet%%@# library
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was thinking about flipping items but i have never participated in black friday in my life! anyone wanna dish out some deals info? I might end up just buyingthings that I'll keep... lol

Originally Posted by young dr0

smh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)], this ***** might as well go to Sam's / Costco & stock up on king-size candy bars and "flip" them for $1 a piece to the ppl in line. You'll prolly make more profit.[/color]

hell yeah thats what im doing...going to KK get me like 5 dozen donuts and coffee and flip em for a dollar each.

chea son.

Originally Posted by RockThaKickz

I was thinking about flipping items but i have never participated in black friday in my life! anyone wanna dish out some deals info? I might end up just buying things that I'll keep... lol

that's what i always do. i look @ the ads all day. see if there is something that i MUST haveor something that i know will sell out. then start making rounds and seeing whose lines are forming. BBY's always starts @ like 6 pm.

OH MY GOD.. I almost bust out laughing dumb hard in this quiet%%@# library
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]sad thing is. i wasn't even trying to be funny.[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)] @ thinking 100 is a flip. if it isn't 100% profit or almost close. it's not worth it.[/color]
Originally Posted by mynameaintG

hell yeah thats what im doing...going to KK get me like 5 dozen donuts and coffee and flip em for a dollar each.

chea son.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]not a bad idea.[/color]

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

man this aint really for just back friday but does anybody know if WIs are still hard to find thinkin bout coppin a few from my spot so I can get my resell game poppin. o and I might snag a laptop or two.

i just sold 3 for $100+ profit on each. prices have been fluctuating but theyve slowly been going up in the past few days as the holidays get closer

Back
Top Bottom