Black Friday RESELLERS UNITE!!!

I know the % isn't the greatest but its a whole lot easier to sell one computer than 100 candy bars. Its not every day you can flip things for a profit andI think this is the best time of year to do so. All of you can hate but you know you'll be doing the same thing if you had the chance.

smh.gif
@ thinking 100 is a flip. if it isn't 100% profit or almost close. it's not worth it.
I stack big faces
I stack small faces
I stack all faces

if you got 400$ that you aint doing nothing with and 400$ isnt even a tie up on your funds, there is absolutely no reason not to turn that into 500$. Neverany reason to leave dead money doing nothing else.

Waiting in like 8+ hours for $100 doesn't seem worth it to me. But hey, that's just me.
If your time is worth $12.50 that's cool. Personally, for me, I won't attempt to resell anything I have to wait in line for if the profit isn't ator more than what I make hourly.

BTW, for those who have never participated in a Black Friday, don't underestimate it. Soccer moms and cousins come out in full effect. My first one, Ithought show up at like 2am and I'd be good. Hell no. I laughed and went back home to sleep.

^ exactly. there's so many factors that are put into this. the cost of the trip (gas), how much sleep you lose because you're out there waiting, thetroublesome crowds, and any fee you might have to pay if you resell (ebay/shipping), then it's not $100 and there is no guarantee that you will resell youritem. like someone said, it's hard to resell your item and if you aren't able to, are you just gonna keep the item? if you don't need/want it thenall you can do is give it away (which you probably don't want to do with a more expensive item like the one you want) or lower the price.
BTW, for those who have never participated in a Black Friday, don't underestimate it. Soccer moms and cousins come out in full effect. My first one, I thought show up at like 2am and I'd be good. Hell no. I laughed and went back home to sleep.
sick.gif
i went to bb one time at like 5 in the morning with mydad, and after we saw the line we just drove back home to sleep. this year i plan to go out to get a couple dvds and i just hope that it won't be a painbecause i just wanna pick up a couple little things for myself, nothing serious.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Waiting in like 8+ hours for $100 doesn't seem worth it to me. But hey, that's just me.
If your time is worth $12.50 that's cool. Personally, for me, I won't attempt to resell anything I have to wait in line for if the profit isn't at or more than what I make hourly.

BTW, for those who have never participated in a Black Friday, don't underestimate it. Soccer moms and cousins come out in full effect. My first one, I thought show up at like 2am and I'd be good. Hell no. I laughed and went back home to sleep.

exactly if you stand in line for 8 hours your a #@#%!%% ****** anyway... dudes talking bout money is money... well in my worl
TIME IS MONEY

[Jay-Z/] You American Pie stop feeling yourself/ N_ you just a worker go deal it ya'self [/Jay-Z]

My point is if this is your big plan I think you need to rethink your strategy.

There really aren't that many things to "flip" from Black Friday though... I mean, they're usually such big investments to start off with,and it takes a lot of them to really pay off. Just check Ebay on a lot of this stuff if you want to see what I mean (which I'm sure you've alreadydone). But seriously, TV's and stuff... tough business. Good luck though... I'm only in Black Friday for the deals, not for the profits.

I was thinking bout getting a bunch of go-phones from bestbuy for 5.99, and flipping them in front of the ATT store for 30 a piece. I think that's a niceflip...

Whoever said "if its not 100% profit its not even worth it" is an idiot. So you're telling me if you had $1000 and you could make $1500 ($500profit aka 50% return) you wouldn't do it?

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by Team Nike

I was wondering if anybody else is going to camp out for the sales of Black Friday to resell. I just found the Dell Vostro 1000 online for $400 shipped and you can sell them for about $500. Let's hear what you're gonna flip.
You call that a flip?
roll.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Black Friday is overrated. If you look hard enough you can find most of these "deals" anytime.

Back
Top Bottom