Black Friday XX3's a year later.....

Just wondering those who copped any or all of the Black Friday XX3's from '08, hows the condition

of the PL? Just trying to compare vs AllStars since NT'ers posted up a few months ago the PL was already

starting to discolor, mine included. Fortunately, my AllStars discoloring is just isolated @ the tongue so far......

thanx in advance.......

my tongue is yellow too man... like, bad!
frown.gif

I just faced the facts a while ago and just hoop in them now. They really are an awesome shoe to play ball in

mine are still perfect with no yellowing at all. copped the motors and chis, wish I would of got the unis as well...

I copped all three on bf98. Never wore the carolinas, and the bulls and royal blues wore prob 3 times havent even looked in the box since summer but they werefine then. I never have had a problem with discoloring or anything like that. Even my carolina 11's are still icy white for the most part. Guess it alldepends on location.

i copped every xx3 last year besides the limited pair........................the only pair thats turning yellow is the allstars but other than that..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

i copped every xx3 last year besides the limited pair........................the only pair thats turning yellow is the allstars but other than that..
pimp.gif
exactly the same for me

It's really odd that everyones tongue on their allstars is yellowing. Mine is the same. I wonder if it has anything to do with the gold dye in the logo ofthe tongue.

have the motorsports and chicago's still in mint condition. haven't worn yet. i can't wait till the perfect day/moment comes to wear them out.lol still waiting.

I only got the Bulls and I got them a few months ago. Size 16s weren't a part of the OG release.

condition looks fine to me. I got 3 of the bulls and about 4 pairs of motorsports. I rocked a pair 9 months ago to a cookout to get some necks.
pimp.gif
Cleaned,put in box, and still look new...no yellowing. Guess that's just an all-star problem.

I bought the Chicago pair this past year during F&F. Haven't worn them yet. Waiting till spring/summer time

I got every general release pair still ds, except a double of the all-stars which I wear seldomly because I don't like the overall discomfort in the toearea.

But as it relates to the yellowing, only my worn pair of all-stars has a tinge of yellow on the tip of the tongues..the rest don't.

Copped all three that day plus the All-Star edition. Flipped all three cuz all 4 killed my Left Pinky Toe

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

word they do bother my pinky toe i love the 23 i just need them to be a little bigger in the toe box area

Im one of the only people that try kicks on still before I copp
laugh.gif
, thepinky toe issue is because these run a half a size small. I wear a 9.5 usually and I bought these in a 10 and balled the hell out of them. These dont runsloppy like retros, I think people are used to that feel. Just my 2 cents.

My All-Stars never hurt my pinky toe like my black stealths did
mad.gif

BTW, thanx for the all the feedback fellas
smile.gif

Mine have yellowing at all...copped all the gr's except for the carolinas....still need a extra pair of stealths and old loves..
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

XX3's sucked for people with wide feet. that's all i have to say.

Back
Top Bottom