Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

Malcolm is a joke until he had his second change of heart more in line with the CRM. Assimilation is how America rolls, and if you have a problem with the common culture that all Americans share, get the **** out of here.

:lol:

90°F :x
75-80 is my ideal weather. Any hotter than that is torture.
Last summer we had a heatwave over here and temperatures went up to 98°F for a couple days :x :x :x  
Wrong thread but it's fresh out here, nice 65.

Wrong thread but it's fresh out here, nice 65.
I could've sworn I was in the TAN 
laugh.gif

My bad

Except I don't care who says what, like I said I'm not the gatekeeper of that word.

one thing i will say that i saw a few pages bac, nypd will stop and frisk ANYONE (almost anyone) its not just a black thing...

it was so refreshing when i moved outta NY to the good ol buckeye state.... got pulled over at midnight no licnese by a city cop and the cop didnt even pull me out of the car and only gave me a warning ... he did follow me for a lil tho... 

Thought that X-alt dude left for the sneaker forums after he got clowned for defending nazis in the Belgian thread?

Now he in here on some more clown ish. We know the real reason you didn't like Malcolm.

Dude trying to kick knowledge when he has posted so much ignorance in other threads. :smh: :lol:

Sneaker forums is that way.

Last edited:
Thought that X-alt dude left for the sneaker forums after he got clowned for defending nazis in the Belgian thread?

Now he in here on some more clown ish. We know the real reason you didn't like Malcolm.

Dude trying to kick knowledge when he has posted so much ignorance in other threads.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Vait Vhat ? 

Dude trying to kick knowledge when he has posted so much ignorance in other threads.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

yeah its obvious what this dude's narrow minded angle is...pay him no mind. 

Malcolm is a joke until he had his second change of heart more in line with the CRM. Assimilation is how America rolls, and if you have a problem with the common culture that all Americans share, get the **** out of here.

Who are you to speak for all Americans? How was X a joke? Assimilation isnt the term I would use, more like cultural appropriation where a certain group of people exploits another

Dude trying to kick knowledge when he has posted so much ignorance in other threads. :smh: :lol:

Vait Vhat ? 

http://niketalk.com/newsearch/?adva...ce=recency&sdate=0&search=&start=25&type=all#

ISIS are downright savages, animals trampling over their prey and then going for another. The Third Reich at least directed their hate in a direction, these guys know no limits.

These guys are turning what once was the technological capital of the world with the greatest minds back into the stone age. If you let ISIS and their afilliates in Nusrah, a latge portion of the FSA loose, there will be a lot more than 6 million dead.

They're not only turning modern Islam in the completely wrong direction, but they're killing thousands of people at a time. A major right wing nujob terror attack appears once every blue moon, while innocent civilians of all religions in the ME are getting raped, burned, shot, and tortured. Get real.

Jews, and the disabled mostly. Literally anybody that wasn't an average European that didn't submit to their rule. Who hasn't ISIS killed, the Nazi's didn't go around burning people in cages as a stunt.

That's war for you. The Soviets threw away 20 mil lives, not to mention the collateral in East Europe. Mein Kampf can basically be summed as "we want polish fields". It wasn't senseless killing however, they stood for something. A terrible something, but they were not animals. They were OD nationalism, not OD religion that means kill everyone.

Doubling down on the ignorance. :smh:

Then he came into the Donald Trump Drumpf thread with more ignorance before claiming he was leaving to the shoe forums.

I'm saying the obvious, our government and culture. Americanism is centered on the European immigrants that came here, not the Native Americans or Africans, even lands like say the Grand Colombia area have very European tendencies stacked on top of some remaining Native culture, it's inherent. Take Bobby Jindal or Ted Cruz, they're the example of trying too hard to assimilate. Up until the point where our former slaves were educated, they of coursed served no other purpose besides dirty jobs, as with any other human. He's trying to refer to the white-collar work and northern industry I think, but he's still in the wrong morally.

I don't expect them to learn, they're slaves... All I'm saying is that a big portion of America's industrial might was built without them, as most were in the South. I have nothing against them..

Dropped this gem of a post in there as well

Genetics? Human beings are basically the same aside from climate related external features. An Asian raised by a stereotypical Cuban will be just as lazy as they are.

Because comparing me to a TayTweets CL-1B is a thing. What next, ninja gets banned? Honestly I'm pulling out of here, some of you like Harlem are great dudes, but I can't handle the toxicity.

See y'all on the shoe threads.

Ignorant post after ignorant post :smh:

laugh.gif
  yeah i told yall to just disregard anything he has to say. ever. 

dude is beyond racist. 

Time to run away from general again, cats out here thinking I'm a member of the KKK. 

Wait, is Meth really gonna let that X-alt Cuban comment slide...that **** was wild racist.

eek.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
I got warned, already elaborated on that. I've grown up around Cubans just so you know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom