Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

more information? like what ?

white boy mocks black girl using chicken crowns and dark meat references what more you want to know?
he ain't really mock her though, he's asking her to prom. It's not like they were in a class and he was throwing chicken wings at her or something. So if I refer to a darker woman as fine chocolate is that racist?

he ain't really mock her though, he's asking her to prom. It's not like they were in a class and he was throwing chicken wings at her or something. So if I refer to a darker woman as fine chocolate is that racist?

what? how old are you?

if you really don't see how a kfc crown and referring to a human being as "dark meat" is racist we need not go any further.

what? how old are you?

if you really don't see how a kfc crown and referring to a human being as "dark meat" is racist we need not go any further.
21 and like I said you or I do not know the situation, you can prejudge all you want. For all we know she fiends for kfc and they go there every day. Now if he was asking every random black chick intentionally with that sign then it's different. I wasn't there and I've never met these people so I don't know what really happened. It looks a little funny from afar but don't know the inner workings of the situation. She was fine with it so don't see why it's that serious

No specific reason.I just don't think there was any bad intent.
what would you assume his intent was?
To ask her to prom?
laugh.gif

21 and like I said you or I do not know the situation, you can prejudge all you want. For all we know she fiends for kfc and they go there every day. Now if he was asking every random black chick intentionally with that sign then it's different. I wasn't there and I've never met these people so I don't know what really happened. It looks a little funny from afar but don't know the inner workings of the situation. She was fine with it so don't see why it's that serious[/quote]

Wow you're really oblivious.

So i suppose him calling her "dark meat" was just an inside joke we don't know about :rolleyes

Sooo because she went along with it means it wasn't wrong?

Some of dudes man i swear

One of the worst things that happened to the racial climate of America was giving idiots the idea that racism is only harmful or racism only exists when it is

1. overt (violence, KKK, lynchings, saying the word)

2. It has malicious intent, a lot of racists don't think hey are being racist

I see a lot of that going on in here. 

And of course it's a 21yr old white kid making the excuses for why it's no big deal.

Its one thing if it doesnt bother you or you dont see the big deal personally, its another thing to act like your perspective is the correct and rational one especially when you're white and any malicious or insensitive intent is not aimed at you or anyone like you.

You are assuming that it WAS harmless based on some hypotheticals you just made up in your mind. Your opinion is nothing more than your own wanting and willingness to dismiss this as no big deal. Because you have no more background info than snyone else to jump to that conclusion. The fact that you have prople in here telling you it is offensive to them yet you still choose your made up narrative above all just makes you look like an idiot if not worse.

:smh: @ the girl for accepting and ol boy holding the sign and giving the ok on this.

Don't know why people use the excuse that people who date/have relations with someone of a different race can't be racist/prejudice.

"But he asked her to prom..."

It's called a fetish.

Its one thing if it doesnt bother you or you dont see the big deal personally, its another thing to act like your perspective is the correct and rational one especially when you're white and any malicious or insensitive intent is not aimed at you or anyone like you.

You are assuming that it WAS harmless based on some hypotheticals you just made up in your mind. Your opinion is nothing more than your own wanting and willingness to dismiss this as no big deal. Because you have no more background info than snyone else to jump to that conclusion. The fact that you have prople in here telling you it is offensive to them yet you still choose your made up narrative above all just makes you look like an idiot if not worse.
It Could Have Been Harmless And It Could've Been serious, Neither I Nor Anyone Else In This Thread Can Say So For certain. Whether I'm white black or blue doesn't make a difference, that's just my perspective of the situation. I don't really take it as an insult, it is what it is. If someone disagrees with me I respect it but my opinion is my opinion

dont think dude had malicious intent since he was asking her to prom

is dude ignant, hell yeah

but this ************ put i prefer dark meat on a god damn sign :rofl: :rofl: fam took promposals to another level man

He really cpuld habe just asked her
With nonkfc crown
With a regular sign

Young men theae days are lost. Same with the young women who dont dead this .

Had it been my child would have been mad at this young man. Respect that young woman

I'm more offended at the notion that this isn't in some way offensive to many people. The fact that one black guy isn't offended seems to give ignorant white people a pass to discredit acts of racism.
It's a joke and a promposal. Dudes stay calling white girls snow bunnies and dark skin girls as dark chocolate. I'm not saying dude isn't ignorant but ignorance and racism aren't synonymous. How are you offended when the girl is clearly happy? It's truly not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom