black grape 5 legit check

100% fake. The mesh netting is the easiest give away. Way too clear.

Last edited:
Nah the mesh is how it's supposed to be its just when I sprayed the suede cleaner on it the color changed

I have authentic Oreo 5's and the mesh was the same color as those before the suede cleaner made it a diffrent shade

Buddy, I wouldn't say 100% if I wasn't 100%. Regardless if you sprayed any type of cleaner, the netting is wrong. This is the main mistake most fake 5's make.

View media item 1582129
Here is a clear pic of a legit pair of black grape 5's that clearly shows the difference in netting.

View media item 1582134
And here is a fake pair of black grape 5's with the same exact netting as yours.

Last edited:
The fake you showed is obviously fake and has a choppy tongue while everything on mine is legit looking, from what I know and I know how jordan 5 netting looks and I know mine is correct so I'm asking if anything else is off about the shoe

That's a much better picture. It appears that it may have the correct netting. Post a pic of the netting on the tongue which probably hasn't been compromised by the suede cleaner.

You're good. Looks as it should. The netting is milky to the point where it's almost white. This goes to show that the right angled pics and knowing if the netting on 5's were compromised by any type cleaner can make or break the accuracy of a LC. Good to know.

Yeah thanks alot, I'm not sure how the cleaner discolored the netting. It's really weird if I blow on it it clears up for like 1 minute and then goes back to the same color. I'm gonna make sure to stick with a good suede cleaner next time.

Yeah thanks alot, I'm not sure how the cleaner discolored the netting. It's really weird if I blow on it it clears up for like 1 minute and then goes back to the same color. I'm gonna make sure to stick with a good suede cleaner next time.

With any type of cleaner you use you always have to be careful getting it on the wrong material. Just avoid the netting and you should be fine next time. The material underneath the netting could also be wet too, causing the netting to look clear.

Looks fine to me...ONLY use Jason Markk to clean your sneaks..None of that cheap bs footlocker cleaners etc.

im gonna have to go with fake as well. the air jordan tag on the tongue seems really small and that netting regardless of cleaner looks fake. it seems like the cut is too small on it and it shouldnt wrinkle up like that

Yeah, can you use Jason Mark on nubuck and suede? Thanks for the info and legit check @TIMMYBRIXXX

Yeah, can you use Jason Mark on nubuck and suede? Thanks for the info and legit check @TIMMYBRIXXX
Its like 98% natural cleanser..Safe for all fabrics/materials..They sell a brush with softer bristles for suede and nubuck though..Spend the $ get the big bottle, extra brush and the towel from the door and you're set for A LONG time for all materials..A little goes a long way and honestly, the stuff REALLY works..All ive used since it dropped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom