Black guy hair cuts

Finally stopped being lazy and zero gapped both my t outliners and Oster fast feeds... Got me feeling like I'm straight out the chair :wow: the difference is crazy

And for those who also cut their own hair with the fast feeds, guard recommendations? I remember when I did hit the barbershop, my Barber would use purple guards I think. I really want to get a lower cut for the spring and summer. Wave length.

I’m not a fan of the DS5, since I’m 37. Going for this look. What are these joints called? Barber been giving me more of a flat top look. I need the hair to be longer on the high sides.

Attachments

• 79A01D11-89F7-41DE-B72F-A267D195FB3E.jpeg
    79A01D11-89F7-41DE-B72F-A267D195FB3E.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 7900A3BB-17A6-486F-BBBF-58D7B593399A.png
    7900A3BB-17A6-486F-BBBF-58D7B593399A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
I’m not a fan of the DS5, since I’m 37. Going for this look. What are these joints called? Barber been giving me more of a flat top look. I need the hair to be longer on the high sides.
tumblr_mzl14jD1I01r1yxz9o2_r1_500.jpg

Here's a better look at the front of his hair.. I'm not sure what the length of it is on the top and the sides but the top is a lot longer than what it appears because it's curled up...

Sort of looks like a drop fade? Not 100% sure.

Its basically what im rocking now and at first i was working with my barber and he kept giving me more of a flat top but eventually after a couple times we just setttled with a drop fade with the sides a little more flared out. So basically after he finishes up your fade just work out what you want the shape up top will look like.

Jalen got hella greys and said he uses some black ice.

He showed one day to his podcast w/o the hair color and I was shocked :lol:

And for those who also cut their own hair with the fast feeds, guard recommendations? I remember when I did hit the barbershop, my Barber would use purple guards I think. I really want to get a lower cut for the spring and summer. Wave length.
Its the Andis purple magnetic guards, its what I currently use on my fast feeds

For some reason the frosted tip half dred thing has looked pretty stupid to me for a while. It's finally growing in me, how can I make this happen?
IMG_0899.jpg

What length is this on top?

The sides?

Do I curl it by hand or just like shake it out the shower?

Do I go to a hair salon for the bleach job or do it myself?

Halp

Last edited:
Just grow your joint out and cop a sponge from a beauty supply store You about a couple years late to the party though bruh :lol:

For some reason the frosted tip half dred thing has looked pretty stupid to me for a while. It's finally growing in me, how can I make this happen?
IMG_0899.jpg

What length is this on top?

The sides?

Do I curl it by hand or just like shake it out the shower?

Do I go to a hair salon for the bleach job or do it myself?

Halp
How old are you?

Back
Top Bottom