Black guy hair cuts

Nope no dreads.
My hairstyles for the last few years been pontytail or individual braids, or cornrows.
Takes mad long to pick and comb it out but thats pretty much all i need to do.
Went straight from a bigass fro to braids back in like 04.
All this curly **** new to me.
Somebody break it down for a playa.
BRO, You sound like a Cat Fresh Out the State Pen...

You sure you been FREE the Last 10 Years? LOL
nerd.gif

Last edited:
This is how I'm rocking my hair currently, bottom pic. Mine is longer on the top though. Had the Usher cut (south of France or burst fade) but switched it up when I literally saw 3 dudes get the same exact cut where I work a few days later.
what is this called? im thinking a drop fade correct?

thehavik thehavik , I been pondering the same cut, minus the 10 years between cuts :lol:.

I have just under a year of growth in the top of my head and my hair is ~2" long. I'm so fearful of picking out my hair too much cuz I feel like I'm destroying the overall thickness; and the longer I wait to pick it out, the more hair seemingly comes out. Then my girl, this morning, says to me I should get a detangler spray, and I'm looking at her like :wow: having never heard of such a thing. I'll give that a try. Furthermore,, I'm giving this shampoo a try, but it's too soon to tell if a difference has been made. I'm hoping I'm doing something right to preserve my hair :lol:.

Dark-Lovely-Au-Naturale-Anti-Breakage-Tension-Release-Hair-Wash.png

I will say that I believe my biotin + black castor oil regimen has greatly improved the thickness of my hair though. So for now, I have my eyes set on this cut pictured above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightFiveFresh  

Preciate it.

Im lost out here man 
mean.gif

Im trying to get legit and clean up my image.

Hair hanging all down my chest aint a good look.
BRO, You sound like a Cat Fresh Out the State Pen...

You sure you been FREE the Last 10 Years? LOL
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope

mean.gif
Dam bro... Sorry to hear that. Welcome back, then!

Sheesh.
ohwell.gif

Yea, a Dope Haircut should be on the Top of Your List, right now!

LOL. ALMOST!

There's Nothing Like that Hands-On Tutoring from the Instructor while you're working, though.:pimp:  

I'll say this... if there was an Online Way to get my Barber's License... I'm ON IT!

What about the person that isn't trying to pursue a career as a barber but wants to learn so he can cut himself and kids?

What about the person that isn't trying to pursue a career as a barber but wants to learn so he can cut himself and kids?
In that case, Youtube is Perfect! You're cutting you & your family's heads, so there's nobody's bread on the line. Lol

But one thing is for sure... Watch the Videos, but make sure to step away from them and actually Practice, bc that's the only way you'll get better.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
ive normally used garnier fructis but lately ive been looking for a natural shampoo and conditioner to use because someone was telling me that these regular joints have things that promote hair loss n thinning. i cant front **** had me lowkey shook :lol: can yall put me on to a good natural s&c to use for my wintertime baby fro?

btw; the only thing i put in my hair for moisture is a bit of ors coconut oil

Last edited:
Need some hair cut ideas since I've been going my hair and facial hair out at my current gig since it's a start up company. But I'm starting my new job at a law firm next week. Thinking I need to get a hair cut even tho the firm hired me with my hair the way it is now.

I'm thinking about that Denzel Washington fade
training_day.jpg

Or just getting all even to get them waves right for the summer.

Got some of that shea shampoo and it got my hair so soft bros :pimp:

Any of yall use the conditioner?

Back
Top Bottom