Black guy hair cuts

Fresh chop

Yo you balled out in the natty championship game b. :pimp:

Gotta learn how to cut my own hair soon.

Barber charging $20 a cut now. Disrespectful *** dude told me while I was in the chair getting a cut. Talking about "I write my prices on my mirror" like I pay attention to that smeared *** mirror ever.

I'm so tired of this ****. Charging $20 just so they can buy variant *** D'usse, trash *** NFL/NBA fitteds and eat takeout every day.

Broke ******* then they wonder why they only have $27 on their Rush card.

Man who y'all recommend as far as YT channels on cutting your own hair?

Dawg I'm crying

yung joc tried something different and look what that got him lol

i once went in a black barber shop and my line was sitting like this here forward slash sign /

Last edited:
For any of you guys who have been looking for some help cutting your own hair you should try out the self cut system app it has some tutorials in there you might find helpful plus the apps free

Last edited:
Picked these up for a decent price, gonna see if they shave closer than the T-liners.
They definitely shave closer than 0 gapped liners, but make sure to not apply to much pressure to your face when you're using it, bruv. It will irritate the hell outta your skin. Also, pick up some 'letric shave preshave; it raises your hair outta your pores for a closer shave with an electric shaver. 

Picked these up for a decent price, gonna see if they shave closer than the T-liners.
They definitely shave closer than 0 gapped liners, but make sure to not apply to much pressure to your face when you're using it, bruv. It will irritate the hell outta your skin. Also, pick up some 'letric shave preshave; it raises your hair outta your pores for a closer shave with an electric shaver. 
I already use the Lectric preshave for my t-liners, I look forward to a closer shave 
nthat.gif

I've been using Wahl's 5-Star Razor Edger Trimmer to shave in between cuts for years. I tossed my Andis T-Outliners in the trash after the first use.

I've been using Wahl's 5-Star Razor Edger Trimmer to shave in between cuts for years. I tossed my Andis T-Outliners in the trash after the first use.
I hope you're just being dramatic when you say you tossed your T-Outliners, because they are generally regarded as being the best trimmers on the market.  Maybe they just needed to be adjusted if they weren't cutting as close or as powerful as you wanted.  Adjustments are pretty easy too.

Even if you use the 5 star for shaving, the T-liners still serve a purpose for lining yourself up :lol: why would you throw them in the trash?

I did at first when I thought they weren't working, but I realizes I didn't get the hair down low enough to use them. After that it was smooth sailing

Back
Top Bottom