Black guy hair cuts

9/10 taper/waves/beard
Sometimes when im tired of that i get a fade.
Havent grown my hair out in like a year and think im done with that

Yo look at you man, writing paragraphs and ****. Stop being so sensitive.

It's Friday go out and get you some ***** with your anti-crispy hairline having ***. :lol:
You still here clown? You don't have a legit rebuttal to the ****ery you were making up and I called you out about it and now you're mad lmao..get the sand outta your vagina and work on your insults..you come off like a scorned *****..

9/10 taper/waves/beard
Sometimes when im tired of that i get a fade.
Havent grown my hair out in like a year and think im done with that
Yea I feel you on that.. I say that all the time but end up growingg my hair out just slightly longer then I would want

You still here clown? You don't have a legit rebuttal to the ****ery you were making up and I called you out about it and now you're mad lmao..get the sand outta your vagina and work on your insults..you come off like a scorned *****..

There's nothing to rebut you fool, you literally mad and extra hot over some jokes. :lol:

Look at yourself man.

There's nothing to rebut you fool, you literally mad and extra hot over some jokes. :lol:

Look at yourself man.
Mad and extra hot is you describing yourself..This damn clown said go outside and get some ***** yet he's still here sending me REBUTTALS even though he says there's nothing to REBUT to..oh the irony...you're a ****ing moron.. go away already you're spamming this thread..

Mad and extra hot is you describing yourself..This damn clown said go outside and get some ***** yet he's still here sending me REBUTTALS even though he says there's nothing to REBUT to..oh the irony...you're a ****ing moron.. go away already you're spamming this thread..

You're slow as hell my man. Have a blessed weekend. :pimp:

Back to the DS5. Heavy beard. I keep my hair low though.

Don't think I'm cutting my hair low again for a while.
The beard makes the DS5 look that much better imo.. that's the look I'm going for right now as well.. although sometimes I do want to go back to the low cut...

Honestly I think I’ve had 4 cuts my entire life. Afro, bald fade during youth, ceaser with the waves pretty much from high school until two months ago when I finally balded the whole thing.

A clean cut is a must tho, I haven’t gone more than two weeks without a cut/edge since high school for sure.

Honestly , that's insane

I call them red pill blue pill.
EDD47CC4-8A16-4DB3-B42E-68C42AE1B09A.jpeg
C09F868D-4207-43E0-BD7B-7CFB32311641.jpeg
09A40E84-BAB2-426B-874B-A30B2FAC8726.jpeg

^^^ I can’t go a week without getting some type of shapeup. 2 weeks?? I’d go through haircut withdrawals!!! Lols!

But I think as you get older 35+ it’s more acceptable to get a hair cut and to not go as sharp on the tape line.

When you get my age (32) a you’re clean cut with a cleaned up beard or goatee, women of any ethnicity would find you attractive. That’s why I don’t understand this nudred phenomenon/Duke starting 5...

5A73BD06-2B96-475E-9F6F-DE1DCE170F6B.jpeg
826187E1-4B49-4FFB-8F01-1A9C42ED07D8.jpeg
A18A4C63-F88E-452B-94A9-5AD0EFB7F926.jpeg
792E1604-EB40-4CC8-B131-0135154168ED.jpeg
15D52BEA-A696-455C-BC07-677FB99AEC61.jpeg
3792AF13-7AEA-44F8-A86B-F541396323AD.jpeg

Right now I'm going for the heavy beard and afro look. I have the Kobe fro but want to see how big I get my fro before I give in and go back to the waves

The soft brush is definitely nice and soft while the hard brush feels more like a medium.
Both brushes are big as heck compared to others I’ve used but that’s a good thing because you can cover more canvas.
Presentation is dope as well. The way the brushes look is what made me purchase them in the first place.
If you do grab them, make sure you get the combo because it’s cheaper than buying them seperately.

Been alternating between the braids in a bun with the sides faded and a twist out faux hawk. Been growing my hair for almost 3 years now. I don't think I can go back to a low cut honestly.

Last edited:
Been rocking the fade with the curls on the top for like 3-4 years now . Don’t plan on cutting it anytime soon . And I can’t remember the last time I got a shape up lol . I just moved to a new city . Barber pretty much beg me to touch my hairline . Told him naw , I’m keeping it natural

The andis master is not ergonomic at all and heavy. Think I'm gonna return it. Got new blades for my wahl senior instead

Back
Top Bottom