Black guy hair cuts

I wanna get dreads but idk who can do that or braids for me.

Dudes telling me go to the salon. Idk bout that. Seems like that’s for females only.

All the thots who use to braid hair on the stoop while you sit between their thighs grew old with kids.

These girls nowadays can’t braid hair.

Dudes telling me go to the salon. Idk bout that. Seems like that’s for females only.

All the thots who use to braid hair on the stoop while you sit between their thighs grew old with kids.

you gotta go to the salon. stop being scary. what male dominated place you know is gonna twist/braid your hair?

:stoneface:

No different than going to the shop to get a cut but with more women

find a "Ethnic" salon G.. my kid has dreads my old lady takes him to the ladies for wash retwist and then I take him to my barber for the line up

Word the salon is where its at...lol @“ ethnic “

When i did have braids i had this trinidad chick braiding my joint up wash blowdry the whole 9 the salon was better just off the strength i could more times than not move on my own time rather then be on somebody else time (chicks i did have braiding my hair was busy living they life & i didnt always wanna be a burden to them...especially times when i felt like they didnt wanna do it )

how long should i grow my hair until i can get the two strand twists going? im at an inch now

Hit the barbershop today and got a fade with waves at the top with a beard shape up.
Wave Check!!!!
upload_2019-6-29_12-4-40.png

At the tender age of 30 I see the corners slipping. Can't go passed a 3.5, maybe.

I'm gonna put up a good fight, if there is one :lol:.

I can grow facial hair. I don't get passed a 5oclock shadow for the majority but it's getting there slowly I think (*hope* too).

I make sure I control what I can. Eat right, stay fit, get money.

I actually prefer red by kiss over so many waves. Their older durags have short strings while the newer ones are long.

My barber OT on business so I came to my backup barber...my boy gets his cut from this dude

anyways mans gave me the BOOZER SPECIAL

I’m sick

D7253EC5-FC35-4853-9D7D-89B3C84B9E4F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom