Black guy hair cuts

Man my shawty tryna keep me from full toxic energy with blond twist but in the worlds of Dr. Rev. Future Hendrix....
1589551485253.gif

My natural hairline is damn near a perfect lineup save for a slight widows peak at month 3. I don’t like barbers searching for the perfect line neither, pushing and cutting the skin. Chill famb. I was getting the buzz/no shape up. I might grow it until December/2021.

About to put the brush down and grow out my afro again. Waves are very nice & clean cut, but I feel like a fro fits me more.

Bruh I haven’t had a haircut in 3 months. My hair and beard looking like Django. I’m all F’d up. And I just found out I’m going bald slightly in back middle. Am I truly washed up.? Think I might need some hair growth formula. I’m only 35, I should not be balding yet.

About to put the brush down and grow out my afro again. Waves are very nice & clean cut, but I feel like a fro fits me more.
Same here fam. I always grow my hair out and then cut it and as soon as I do I miss my hair again. I think it's in my nature to have hair on my head.

Put my brush down about a month and a half ago. I'm good on 360s for a while. Hair about an inch and a half to 2 inches. Hella soft n curly. Either have it fro'd or twist up with the curl sponge. Sides and back tapered. Loving it. Haven't had long hair since like 2012ish. Just gonna let it grow for the foreseeable future.

Bruh I haven’t had a haircut in 3 months. My hair and beard looking like Django. I’m all F’d up. And I just found out I’m going bald slightly in back middle. Am I truly washed up.? Think I might need some hair growth formula. I’m only 35, I should not be balding yet.

I went and got a cut 2 weeks ago after months of growing it out.

Told him.

Told him taper, DON'T take it down.

I felt that cold *** blade on my head and realized all he heard was "take it down".

Smh the journey has been reset.

I went today and made sure he understood my commands this time.

Back
Top Bottom