Black guy hair cuts

Who else be feeling like superman when they get a fresh cut?

Feeling unstoppable right now. Outchea looking every girl in the eye in public :lol:
F Superman, I'm MOFO Luke Cage walking out the door. Saw this on FB, homie has officially been kicked out the club with that cut.
136692660_10218216344749869_7660826460158091617_o.jpg

Want to get waves. Any tips?

I know comb like a mug
Du rang

What products do I need to apply etc ?
Essentials kits if you will.

I've Let my hair grow out but didn't taper the sides because I prefer the full fro look. I've been getting it coil twisted until it gets long enough for two strand twists and box braids. Thinking about letting my beard grow out as well because it'll look better but my joint is salt and pepper so I usually keep it shaved. Jim jones with the long hair and salt and pepper beard kinda inspired me because his looks pretty dope.

To the fellas with beards are you cool with your beard turning salt and pepper?

Last edited:
I've Let my hair grow out but didn't taper the sides because I prefer the full fro look. I've been getting it coil twisted until it gets long enough for two strand twists and box braids. Thinking about letting my beard grow out as well because it'll look better but my joint is salt and pepper so I usually keep it shaved. Jim jones with the long hair and salt and pepper beard kinda inspired me because his looks pretty dope.

To the fellas with beards are you cool with your beard turning salt and pepper?

Can't view the video, but no issues with beard turning, mainly my goatee area is gray. However the sides are starting to show some gray.
Want to get waves. Any tips?

I know comb like a mug
Du rang

What products do I need to apply etc ?
Essentials kits if you will.
Comb? Eventually but initially brush, brush, brush.

Back
Top Bottom