Black History Month @ PHLI

Tom Skilling told me to stay indoor this Saturday.

Windy, damp and (raw??). Morning snow, sleet and freezing rain changes to rain and turns heavy at times into Saturday night. Thunderstorms possible.
You reach...I teach BrotiPoo@gmail.com

apparently it starts at 6, thats what dave told me...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

I probably won't come, best freind is celabrating his birthday so gotta show him siome love I work next door so when I get off might just come say hi and by!!! Plus the friends and family stuff really annoys me lol!!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

yeah i talked to dave on the phone and he said it started at 6, figure he would know...and my 10.5 is on lock....lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

have fun guys, and drive safe, the snow is on its way once again
Wanted Any Size: MENS & WMNS OG AM1's and AM Lights / Scrapped Amsterdam AM1 / Orange & Pink Huf AM1 / Pink Kid Robot AM1 / AM1/AM90 Hybrid (early 1990's)
Wanted sz 9.5-13: Storm AM1 / JD Ying and Yang AM1's / Premium AM1 (all leather) / Any Jewel AM1 / Any Euro.AP only AM1's

If You have ANY of these please E-mail me at airmaxone@gmail.com thanks much

The weather is a freezing rain/snow and the roads are a mess, I turned around and came back home. Much love to Dave and the cats at Phli, but I won't make it this year. Peace

took me about 2 hrs, to drive back to the border, shoes are nice, it was a good event...i didnt take any pics....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

I scored one myself and thanks to Phli & Dave Jeff for my AM 90. Driving home was bad but lucky I have a 4 wheel drive got home safe and sound and I did not bring a camera to the event.

Pics from the event yet? I was at a flippy cup tournament from 3 pm till.....I don't remember.
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

I got a 12.5, I almost didnt make it back home.
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY SIZE 10 $210.00 SHIPPED HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com (I wear a size 12 if u want to trade.)

i grabbed my 10.5.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

my shoes....

Black_History_Month_005.jpg

Black_History_Month_007.jpg

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^^^ so brandon were they for sale or just that " friends and family" b.s. Shirt is dope btw!!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Friends and Family.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Back
Top Bottom