Black In America 2

Anyone watching?

I missed the first series so I don't know how it was. I'm watching now and Chris Rock's wife is
pimp.gif
and I'm loving what she's for the kids. Its a dream of mine to be ableto do something like this for children.

Are there any websites where I can watch this? Summer school got me too busy, and I don't have anything fancy like Tivo or DVR.

i'll look and see...

C. Rock's wife is taking 30 kids from Bushwick Brooklyn to South Africa to work with children whose lives have be effected by HIV/AIDS.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Are there any websites where I can watch this? Summer school got me too busy, and I don't have anything fancy like Tivo or DVR.
I have taught you well, my son.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i'll watch it...i missed the first round of BIA cuz i didnt have cable...and now i'm to lazy to go back and look...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

0510_jeep-safari.jpg

now lets observe them in their natural habitat...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry but the truth is their cameras wont go where stuff really needs to be seen.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Anyone watching?

I missed the first series so I don't know how it was. I'm watching now and Chris Rock's wife is
pimp.gif
and I'm loving what she's for the kids. Its a dream of mine to be able to do something like this for children.

I think I love his wife.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

0510_jeep-safari.jpg

now lets observe them in their natural habitat...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And thats real talk son

roll.gif
thats messed up...

Naw thats true.
Many people are gonna sit down and watch this and think they know the life of a black person now.

Back
Top Bottom