Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Applied the 2010 Infrared to some outlet GS Air Jordan 6's (Pink specs with 3m toe box).

Say Hello to my new beaters (UNDS today). The GS comfort isn't bad either.

Last edited:
hope mike nem payin attention those ^^^ 
pimp.gif

My 2014 pair still on ice, for people that wear theirs regular how are all pairs holding up

I sold mine and can't wait for a remastered pair. I think that nubuck they used was too thick/hard. Remastered insoles would help too
Me and you both I wore mine ALOT and they would not break in they were so stiff I had to sell mine too I just hope they come correct with this "remastered " retro

That is true. 2014 Infrared color > all. Excuse my trash phone camera flash. These were also formerly my grails, replaced by Pantone 11s

I know it looks like my circulation is being cut off. I bought the wrong size 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
2014 Infrared blacks are like wearing steel toed boots. They're so hard they don't even crease. Seriously. I can send a picture if you want of a shoe i've worn 50+ times

You right, put them on a couple times and that toe box feels like im wearing construction boots, thats a good thing imo but i know the comfort is not great

Wow so many complaints on these jawns.  Worn mine a few times and they feel just fine on feet.  No issues at all.

Wore mine a couple days ago, I have worn them maybe about 15-20 times, these have ZERO cushioning which is such a shame. The black infrared is probably my favourite shoe as it was my first Jordan I owned as a kid back in 91.

View media item 2436532

Last edited:
Hey everyone were there batches of poorly made black infrared 6s? Or even fake pairs? I doubled up and the pair that came in has a faded jumpman on the tassel, plus the coloring on the infrared jumpman on the tongue is not filled in all the way. The sku numbers match though. Any feedback is appreciated.

Hey everyone were there batches of poorly made black infrared 6s? Or even fake pairs? I doubled up and the pair that came in has a faded jumpman on the tassel, plus the coloring on the infrared jumpman on the tongue is not filled in all the way. The sku numbers match though. Any feedback is appreciated.
Yes there are pairs with QC issues and yes there are fakes.  Probably best to post the questionable pair here: http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

If the sku tag inside the shoe matches is there still a good chance for them to be fake?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom