Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

nice to see these come back. although it's a pity that every wanna-be will buy them because of the hype. These were mainly for the real sneaker-headz so far...

^sorry, wrong. a low quality nubuck, real fluffy (ashy), but not suede.

if you want to see a suede vi, look at the db. compare them. big difference.

Last edited:
v
nice to see these come back. although it's a pity that every wanna-be will buy them because of the hype. These were mainly for the real sneaker-headz so far...
Didn't know that.  All this time I thought these (and everyother pair of Jordans) were made for anyone who had the funds to purchase.  

Thanks for that bit of info.

Lets hope its durabuck. If they are celebrating the anniversary it would seem obvious they with try and make it like the original. This thread needs some pictures. I got some from 2000 that dont look that bad.

its crazy i felt this would happen if this is true. I was just looking for a pair but i will happily wait. i hope they have the duraback material on it..

Hopefully if they do drop, my girl can get her pair and finally stop beefin that she doesn't have them

How can you be ok with that weak *** Infa pack.
The only thing sick about the pack wz the Boxing and packaging
Bags. Other than that Weak *** ashy nubuck, and plastickly glossy pleather.
I mean dnt get it twisted they we're better than the single releases cuz
They had the Infa color rather than the varsity red. But If your a true OG
collector that pack or single releases just didn't cut it for us OG collectors.

How can you be ok with that weak *** Infa pack.
The only thing sick about the pack wz the Boxing and packaging
Bags. Other than that Weak *** ashy nubuck, and plastickly glossy pleather.
I mean dnt get it twisted they we're better than the single releases cuz
They had the Infa color rather than the varsity red. But If your a true OG
collector that pack or single releases just didn't cut it for us OG collectors.

Who are you talking too?

Durabuck and ill cop. But if these are $200 retail like some people are speculating I will definitely cop a pair from the earlier pack

Don't really care for the Nike Air on 6s too much. I'll be fine either way, jump man or Nike air,, but not a determining factor.

Exactly why I sold the varsity red VIs.......this is just the news I have been waiting for.......really hoping for NA treatment.

There's NO WAY these won't have a blue tinted sole. It is what it is.

This shoe has eluded me for some time now. If JB does them correctly, 2 pair minimum

Back
Top Bottom