Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

These were the first Jordans I ever laid eyes on (best friend had them in the 2nd grade). I was only able to get the Maroons, which I beat to death. Safe to say i will try scooping me a pair of the Infras.

anyone of yall complaining, not copping cause of a blue sole are birds cause if you wear them they turn normal

but naw i guess yall hate the blue sole cause yall was planning on keeping them ds for 8 years to stunt afterwards

all this shows is who really wears their shoes

My body is ready.

Blue tint sole or not I don't mine, I'll rock em and they'll yellow :smokin

How can you be ok with that weak *** Infa pack.
The only thing sick about the pack wz the Boxing and packaging
Bags. Other than that Weak *** ashy nubuck, and plastickly glossy pleather.
I mean dnt get it twisted they we're better than the single releases cuz
They had the Infa color rather than the varsity red. But If your a true OG
collector that pack or single releases just didn't cut it for us OG collectors.
I've had mine since it came out & they still haven't creased or yellow..maybe that's why I'm happy & because I had to camp at 10pm the night before..so it's special to me

Only....I mean only if they don't use that sad material they used on the last retros. I don't even care about the Nike air, just use the original material, then I will cop. If not I will make do with my 2010 pair. The different shades of red isn't a deal breaker for me.

I definitely think the blue tint would look like crap on these. But it wears off so its not really that big of a deal.

lets see how they will mess this up... im scared to death when the leather 6z drop, i can already smell the pleather!

Blue tint or clear icy bottoms it don't matter. This is a must cop with that durabuck!

It doesn't matter blue or clear soles they will both yellow at one point. Anyways JB has to do a good quality job on these please Jb no scuffs this time because when I got my jordan bred 4s there was two major scuffs near the toebox area 

They made charcoal 7's with durabuck, I don't get why JB is doesn't do the same with these. Seriously!

^umm, the latest charcoal vii's are nubuck.

ALL the originally durabuck black kicks to recently retro have been nubuck (iv-viii).

Would like durabuck but as long as th3y use infrared and have NA treatment it is copped for sure

The 2 Charcoals look exactly the same bruh 
laugh.gif
. The 2000 Charcoals just look dirtier than the 2012's.

2012 Charcoals are durabuck bruh. But nice try using those lame *** marqueesole pics. GS jordans usually have durabuck. Makes no sense

umm raptors had durabuck, da oreo VI's had durabuck, as well as every GS sizes since forever.

sorry bro, but you're wrong

this
View media item 460031
and this
View media item 460032
is not the same as this
View media item 460033
and the 2000 vi's in this thread.

Umm da 2002 raptors are NOT durabuck (just

Da piece of material that separates da panels are

& entire back)

But da 2000 infrared VI's, oreo VI, & 2012 raptors

ARE durabuck. I would know, i own every pair of

Kicks you're talkin about.

Last edited:
I would only cop if they use same material as 2000 Infrareds or DMPs. (Love DMP 6s materials btw.)

Back
Top Bottom