Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

its the end of the day and I'm either 0/4 or they didn't make calls yet, hoping for the latter..got 2 more raffles starting monday fingers crossed 
frown.gif

Just got the call from FTL about 30 mins ago!!! I TOLD YOU #NTPIZZAPARTY FLOURISHIN OUT HERE! Lets just hope everything goes smoothly with the release and no nonsense occurs so I can get my pair 
embarassed.gif

As mentioned FNL is pretty clutch for runners. If you dig runners, from retro to modern, they are a very valuable source. For example, when the Flyknits first hit the scene they were one of the first and few retailers that actually carried them. I know those are not everyone's thing but that was kind of a big deal when they dropped.

As for the OG Hi's, select FNL's do carry those in store.

Plus FNL actually honors their VIP rewards no matter the release.

I have no idea what is going on in this thread anymore.

Me neither

What LA stores did you go to? Seems like a lot of the LA stores are just slacking.

I got no calls from any of my stores. It's hard to believe I went 0/5 if these are that big of a release.

I think so too. I am 0/7 at the moment. I hope I hear something tomorrow

What LA stores did you go to? Seems like a lot of the LA stores are just slacking.

I got no calls from any of my stores. It's hard to believe I went 0/5 if these are that big of a release.

I went to sylmar FTL, Topanga HOH & Finishline, Sherman Oaks FTL, & Thousand Oaks HOH. Total of 13 tickets (had my girl & lil bro in law get tix for me) and not one call back. I called and most of them say they are going to make calls anywhere from tomorrow to Monday! So looks like we gotta have phone glued to hand all weekend!?!?

Footlocker 10 min from my place said they don't sell retros anymore 
mean.gif

now I gotta go to another one a little bit farther on Sunday to enter the raffle

I went to sylmar FTL, Topanga HOH & Finishline, Sherman Oaks FTL, & Thousand Oaks HOH. Total of 13 tickets (had my girl & lil bro in law get tix for me) and not one call back. I called and most of them say they are going to make calls anywhere from tomorrow to Monday! So looks like we gotta have phone glued to hand all weekend!?!?

Im like this all weekend.

View media item 1269833

Which place called you?

Which place called you?

He said none called back.

I went to every store in West LA. Midtown Plaza FTL on Pico is handing out tickets on Sunday

I went to

Beverly Center
3rd Street
Westside Pavillion
Hollywood Park
Culver City

Not one call back so far.

Back
Top Bottom